Wheel weights

Turfturd

Equipment
B7510
May 20, 2021
Missouri
Has anyone found a good place to buy wheel weights for B series tractor. It looks like the holes are 7 3/8” apart and there are 4 of the. It does look like the wheel weight can only be 12” in diameter.
thanks for any help.

SDT

Equipment
multiple and various
Apr 15, 2018
SE, IN
Has anyone found a good place to buy wheel weights for B series tractor. It looks like the holes are 7 3/8” apart and there are 4 of the. It does look like the wheel weight can only be 12” in diameter.
thanks for any help.
Try North States. They make weights for Kubota/others and are less expensive than manufacturers weights.

They do not sell retail so you will need to work through a dealer.

Most tractor/implement dealers can get information and pricing. Whether your dealer will choose to do so or not is another matter.

SDT

thirdroc17

Dec 25, 2013
Michigan
I've always wound up making my own. Standard, flat, barbell weights are getting hard to find, but by selecting a weight that fits nicely inside the wheel and drilling a few holes has worked well.

The ones I'm running right now, I built mounting brackets to bolt in the wheel, with a single center bolt. Then bought round steel plates and drilled a single hole in the center. This packs the most weight within the outside tire wall.

Lil Foot

Lifetime Member

Equipment
1979 B7100DT Gear, Nissan Hanix N150-2 Excavator
May 19, 2011
Peoria, AZ
I've always wound up making my own. Standard, flat, barbell weights
Agreed, like this: