what style of hose couplers are used by Kubota?

EDDIII

Equipment
LX2610SU
Apr 20, 2022
CA
Took delivery of my LX2610SU and am looking at adding a grapple. The Landpride SCG0660 is out of stock and on a long wait list. Was thinking of going with a Homestead Pinnacle series. The poppet and ball connections look the same to me. I am sure someone knows the official style of connections I need. Tractor already has a the 3rd function installed. Made sure that was added and the TNT controls before I took delivery.

Thanks for your advice.

TheOldHokie

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3901/LA525, B7200DT/B1630, G2160/RCK60, G2460/RCK60
Apr 6, 2021
Myersville, MD
windyridgefarm.us
Took delivery of my LX2610SU and am looking at adding a grapple. The Landpride SCG0660 is out of stock and on a long wait list. Was thinking of going with a Homestead Pinnacle series. The poppet and ball connections look the same to me. I am sure someone knows the official style of connections I need. Tractor already has a the 3rd function installed. Made sure that was added and the TNT controls before I took delivery.

Thanks for your advice.
They are not all the same. Find the number stamped on the female coupler. It wont be a Kubota part number - it will be the part number from the company that made the coupler. When you have that number post it and we can answer your question.

Dan

JohnDB

Equipment
M4500DT
Jun 9, 2018
NZ
... I am sure someone knows the official style of connections I need. Tractor already has a the 3rd function installed. Made sure that was added and the TNT controls before I took delivery.
As per Dan's advice, also include a photo of the one/s you want the coupling to match to.

OntheRidge

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota L47 TLB, Homestead 55" grapple, LP 1684 rear blade, WR Long 84" snowplow
Nov 1, 2020

Thanks for your advice.
I have a Homestead Pinnacle, great piece of equipment. I sent them a picture of my fittings and they matched them for me and installed the correct ones on grapple.