What front snowblower fits a B1700?

circusbear

Equipment
B1700
Apr 12, 2021
Ontario
Good afternoon,
I am trying to find out what front snowblower fits my new to me B1700. I have been told 3 different numbers by 3 different dealers. I am having a very difficult time finding any of them, and I am wondering if I made a mistake buying this unit. It is in absolutley spotless condition with only 311 hours, so I thought a front snowblower would not be too hard to find. Man, was I wrong. I have been wondering if the B1700 frame is the same as a newer series or older series so I could broaden my search. I am new to Kubota as I come from a farming background with larger tractors that were not orange. I am very happy with my little tractor, and have found a MMM for it, but was hoping that I would not have to sell it because I couldn't find a front snowblower for it. I need to have a front mount because of some of the places I need to get into are pretty tight. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks everyone!!

RCW

Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX2360, FEL, MMM, BX2750D snowblower. 1953 Minneapolis Moline ZAU
Apr 28, 2013
Chenango County, NY
You have a Canadian version of Kubota's parts diagrams.

Go to that site, agree to the legal stuff, then enter your B1700 tractor model.

There should be a "local options" selection there. That will give you attachments compatible with your tractor.

Finding a snowblower is one thing....finding the front hitch and mid-PTO to hook it to the tractor is a whole 'nother mission, and often the tougher ones to find.

circusbear

Equipment
B1700
Apr 12, 2021
Ontario
You have a Canadian version of Kubota's parts diagrams.

Go to that site, agree to the legal stuff, then enter your B1700 tractor model.

There should be a "local options" selection there. That will give you attachments compatible with your tractor.

Finding a snowblower is one thing....finding the front hitch and mid-PTO to hook it to the tractor is a whole 'nother mission, and often the tougher ones to find.
Thanks so much for getting back to me. We have 3 different dealers within 150 miles, and all 3 gave me different model numbers of what fits, and none were interested in searching for one. All wanted to sell me a new tractor with loader, mower and front blower. Kinda frustrating...

kubotasam

Equipment
B2410, B7100dt, B7500,Woods BH750,Landpride 2660RFM, Tiller, B2781 Snowblower
Apr 26, 2010
Alfred Maine
Thanks so much for getting back to me. We have 3 different dealers within 150 miles, and all 3 gave me different model numbers of what fits, and none were interested in searching for one. All wanted to sell me a new tractor with loader, mower and front blower. Kinda frustrating...
Tractordata.com states that a B2650 snow Blower will fit.
That is the one that I would have guessed would work. I had a B2650 blower on a B7100 then put it on a B7500 then on a B2410. All three are very similar to your B1700.
It is strange that the Kubota parts website does not list a snow blower for the B1700. However if you look at the B2651 subframe that it states will fit to but a blade on the front, then look at the B2652 subframe that works with the B2650 snow blower. You will see that they look exactly the same except for the driveline parts for the snow blower.

Attachments

circusbear

Equipment
B1700
Apr 12, 2021
Ontario
Tractordata.com states that a B2650 snow Blower will fit.
That is the one that I would have guessed would work. I had a B2650 blower on a B7100 then put it on a B7500 then on a B2410. All three are very similar to your B1700.
It is strange that the Kubota parts website does not list a snow blower for the B1700. However if you look at the B2651 subframe that it states will fit to but a blade on the front, then look at the B2652 subframe that works with the B2650 snow blower. You will see that they look exactly the same except for the driveline parts for the snow blower.
Thank you so much for the help on this Kubotasam, I really appreciate it. Hopefully one turns up before next winter!! LOL.

kubotasam

Equipment
B2410, B7100dt, B7500,Woods BH750,Landpride 2660RFM, Tiller, B2781 Snowblower
Apr 26, 2010
Alfred Maine
Thank you so much for the help on this Kubotasam, I really appreciate it. Hopefully one turns up before next winter!! LOL.
A Kubota B2660 snow blower is the same setup only it is 60" wide instead of 50". I don't think you have enough horsepower to run one effectively but if it was the only one you can find I guess you could make it work.