What do you think of this boat???????

aquaforce

Equipment
L245DT FEL, JD450 Track loader, 5' scrape blade&mower, 5x10 trailer, Dump truck
Apr 22, 2009
Stockbridge, Ga. USA
I'm looking at a bigger boat which might bring a new problem. I don't know if the L175 can move it??? :eek:

Well with the new truck it can handle it just fine and we hope to move soon so hopefully the tractor will not be needed for boat maneuvers.

I had my pic taken by this same build at the 06 boat show in Birmingham Al. Maybe that is an ironic symbol of the future. :D :D :D
I'm hoping so. :D

Attachments

aquaforce

Equipment
Apr 22, 2009
Stockbridge, Ga. USA
A few more of the ponies..................1,100 HP worth. :D :D :D :D

I'm drooling bad. I went to look at it but there are some concerns so those have to be cleared up first. I am ready for a camp out with this baby. Wake up in the morning with some fresh ground and brewed coffee then blast off at 82MPH !!!!!!!!!! Yippeeeeeeee!

Attachments

Last edited:

Mr. K

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 14, 2009
www.orangetractortalks.com
Wow. That is a lot of boat! The boat we use in the summer is an Ebbtide 2240 with the Volvo 5.7 good for about 320+ HP and that thing flies pretty good - 55mph or just under with 4 people in it!

http://www.ebbtideboats.com/showboat.asp?sboat=2100e

I cannot imagine what 1100HP would feel or sound like. The thing you've got to remember is that you are on the water going that fast. That's a lot of power.

Go for it and then buy a bigger tractor later! :D

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
Boat
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
BOAT; A hole inthe water into which one throws money!

The second happiest day of my life was the day I got my boat
( the first was when I sold it)
Through in retrospect, it seems that boats and motorcycles have one thing in common,, Women seem to want to take their clothes off around them

Sam427

Equipment
L3410 GST, FEL, Bush Hog, Box Scrape, Spreader
Nov 6, 2009
Snellville, Ga. USA
Skeets beat me to it! Nice money pit! I had a 25' Wellcraft with a Volvo drive, 350 Chev V8. And a 18' Stratos Bass Boat, 150 hp Merc. Best day of my life was when I got rid of them.:D

When I first saw that it looked like a 29' Scarab I was looking at once, but it looks much bigger with the other pics.

Eric McCarthy

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota B6100E
Dec 21, 2009
Richmond Va
Yep the exact reason why I want a cheap simple jon-boat. Its cheap, afforadble, easy to tow, and will get me on the water to fish and just putt around in. Not to mention fuel economical as hell!

aquaforce

Equipment
Apr 22, 2009
Stockbridge, Ga. USA
When I first saw that it looked like a 29' Scarab I was looking at once, but it looks much bigger with the other pics.

When I looked back at my post I see that I didn't say what it was. :confused:

This is a 2006 Formula Fastech 382. Nice AC and heat in the leather covered cabin with a Kohler generator to run the fridge and electric side.

Yea as a boat enthusiast I have come to terms with what B O A T means. :D :D

Break Out Another Thousand :D :D :D

As long as I am comfortable and having fun I don't have a problem paying the fiddler. :D

aquaforce

Equipment
Apr 22, 2009
Stockbridge, Ga. USA
Wow. The boat we use in the summer is an Ebbtide 2240 with the Volvo 5.7 good for about 320+ HP and that thing flies pretty good - 55mph or just under with 4 people in it!
:D

Ebbtide is a good boat too. I looked at them some years ago. They have a good build and quality hull layup. Built in Tenn. :D

Nice to see more boaters in the orange community. :D :D :D