What bucket for a LA480 loader

tbk5

Equipment
L3710, L3010, ZD1211, RTV900xt, GR2100, lots of 3pt equipment
Sep 24, 2013
Central AL
The bucket (L1750) on my LA480 loader, shall we say, has some character. The inside corners are rusted out, the top has a nice frown and a split but it is still useful. I may try to weld some plates on to keep it going. But, I have been thinking about replacing it--probably with a used one from a salvage yard. Finding a bucket cross-reference chart has been impossible. Can anyone suggest bucket models that fit on an LA480 loader?

PoTreeBoy

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L35 Ford 3930
Mar 24, 2020
WestTn/NoMs
The bucket (L1750) on my LA480 loader, shall we say, has some character. The inside corners are rusted out, the top has a nice frown and a split but it is still useful. I may try to weld some plates on to keep it going. But, I have been thinking about replacing it--probably with a used one from a salvage yard. Finding a bucket cross-reference chart has been impossible. Can anyone suggest bucket models that fit on an LA480 loader?
I'm assuming your loader isn't skid steer quick attach? If not, the first thing I'd do is install SSQA. Then your options for other tools, as well as buckets, is almost endless.
Otherwise, you could hire a good welding shop to cut and weld the ears to fit your loader.