Welcome our new Moderators: North Idaho Wolfman + coachgeo!

Mr. K

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 14, 2009
www.orangetractortalks.com
Hello valued members and visitors, quick heads up,

You may have noticed lately a lot of spam floating around or threads simply in the wrong place. OrangeTractorTalks is growing (which is great!) but it also means that the community is larger than Vic or I have the ability to manage on our own while maintaining the high standards readers are accustomed to.

We want to make sure that OTT remains the number one destination on the internet to meetup with fellow Kubota enthusiasts, seek advice or lend a helping hand. Part of that means stepped up efforts to keep the forums and threads clean and searchable. To that end, both North Idaho Wolfman and coachgeo have stepped up and agreed to take on moderation duties effective immediately. Both are longtime and active members on the site and I think having them as moderators will go a long way to making sure OTT remains very visitor and reader friendly. A big thank you to them both!

If you have any questions, please reply below or feel free to send me a PM.

Lil Foot

Lifetime Member

Equipment
1979 B7100DT Gear, Nissan Hanix N150-2 Excavator
May 19, 2011
Peoria, AZ
Mr. K, I think more moderator support has been needed for a while & I think you've made a good choice with your selections. As moderation is often an under-appreciated endeavor, let me be the first to thank both North Idaho Wolfman and coachgeo for their willingness to dive in & help out. It can be quite satisfying to zap spam & spammers, but sometimes becomes quite tedious also. Thankfully, we have little or no disputes or flame wars here, so hopefully that part of the job should not be a problem- moderators often upset someone in those cases- can't please everyone.
Anyway, thank you both & thanks to Mr.K & Vic for providing such a great platform for us Orange addicts.

HickoryNut

Equipment
BX25DLB/PForks,Front Blade,3PH,and 3Pt STUFF, BXPanded UA, Piranha, BH Dolly,Rip
Apr 15, 2011
NE Georgia
Mr. K, I think more moderator support has been needed for a while & I think you've made a good choice with your selections. As moderation is often an under-appreciated endeavor, let me be the first to thank both North Idaho Wolfman and coachgeo for their willingness to dive in & help out. It can be quite satisfying to zap spam & spammers, but sometimes becomes quite tedious also. Thankfully, we have little or no disputes or flame wars here, so hopefully that part of the job should not be a problem- moderators often upset someone in those cases- can't please everyone.
Anyway, thank you both & thanks to Mr.K & Vic for providing such a great platform for us Orange addicts.
I'll second that motion. Well Done!

BadDog

Equipment
B7100D TL and B2150D TLB
Jun 5, 2013
Phoenix, AZ
For my opinion, great choice on both. Not sure if condolences or congratulations are appropriate, but great choices nonetheless... ;)

sheepfarmer

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3560, B2650, Gator, Ingersoll mower
Nov 14, 2014
MidMichigan
Thanks guys, all four of you. The site is much appreciated, and a lot of work to maintain. It is by far the best forum I've run across.

Russell King

Equipment
L185F, Modern Ag Competitor 4’ shredder, Rhino tiller, rear dirt scoop
Jun 17, 2012
Austin, Texas
NIW and CoachGeo - congratulations and good luck!

I will try my best to avoid having to be moderated!

coachgeo

Equipment
L225 w/woods Few Mowers & Back Blade, D722 in Motorcycle (Triumph Tiger), LMTV
Nov 16, 2012
Southern OH
....I will try my best to avoid having to be moderated!
Honestly that is the least of it.

I just hope I can bring some ways in that improve the usability, and promote positive Kubota learning experiences in the forum to members. You folks are what makes the forum. All NIW and I can do is polish what ya'll give us. Granted I don't see that NIW nor I will have too many turds to polish (or flush) lol

Here's to a great forum (Beer glass held up inserted here)

Last edited:

mickeyd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
2014 L3200 DT w/LA524 FEL, 2019 Kubota Z121S w/ 48" Pro Dec, TG1860G w/RCK54TG
Mar 21, 2014
Guin, AL
:) I already thought of the Wolfman as an "almost" Mod anyway. Congrats to both! :D

Tooljunkie

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L1501,home built carry all, mini plow blade.
May 13, 2014
Lac Du Bonnet, Manitoba,Canada
Congratulations,Wolfman and Coachgeo !
Two very patient and knowledgeable individuals will definetly be an asset to the forum.
They already were, now its official.
In the year i have been visiting i have only seen one (minor) incident, its all the members doing their best to be respectful and helpful.
These two new moderators stand out above all of us,and handle themselves very well.

olthumpa

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L275
May 25, 2011
Maine
Two more deserving people could not be found on this site.:( Vic will now have to split his allowance three ways.:eek:

Seriously, congratulations to both of you. :cool: Everyone on OTT and OTT itself will be better for the contribution/improvements this will make.:)

Tallahassee Kubota Man

Equipment
M5140HD/LA1153/LandPride RCF2072/DirtDog disc/RakeMaster grapple/Caroni tiller
I've only been a member less than a year, but have gotten a lot of good advice and had great conversations......best Orange site on the web!

Thanks to all the moderators present and future as I know at times it can be a lot of work, as well as pleasure when it's your passion. I moderate a photography group that gets interesting at times. :D

Congrats and thanks!

BAP

Lifetime Member

Equipment
2012 Kubota 2920, 60MMM, FEL, BH65 48" Bush Hog, 60"Backblade, B2782B Snowblower
Dec 31, 2012
New Hampshire
Congratulations to all and a Big Thanks to Mr K and Vic for working hard to keep this Great Forum functioning good.

olthumpa

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L275
May 25, 2011
Maine
now lets zap the crap out - :eek: :mad: All you had to do was ask and i would leave :mad:

now, where the hell is my rod and tackle box..................:d:d:d:d:d:d

follow the string - and you should find your rod

if you ask nicely, ms. Vic might help you locate the tackle box :eek: :p :d
! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !