Wanted: BX Snowblower Gear Box Case

DustyRusty

Equipment
2020 BX23S, BX2822 Snowblower, Curtis Deluxe Cab,
Nov 8, 2015
North East CT
I am in need of a gearbox case for the front gearbox on a BX snowblower. When I checked the part number cross reference, the front case fits 23 different models of snowblowers. Mine has a crack on the bottom of the gearbox.
Please send me a PM/conversation if you have what I am looking for. Some of the models are BX2750 (including all suffix letters), some GR series, T series, & V series.
thanks
Dusty

riccinukeu

Equipment
BX23S
Nov 29, 2022
Connecticut
I am in need of a gearbox case for the front gearbox on a BX snowblower. When I checked the part number cross reference, the front case fits 23 different models of snowblowers. Mine has a crack on the bottom of the gearbox.
Please send me a PM/conversation if you have what I am looking for. Some of the models are BX2750 (including all suffix letters), some GR series, T series, & V series.
thanks
Dusty
I think I have a brand new one that you can have. My email is riccinukeu@sbcglobal.net

DustyRusty

Equipment
2020 BX23S, BX2822 Snowblower, Curtis Deluxe Cab,
Nov 8, 2015
North East CT
Still looking. The one that riccinukeu has is not the one that I need. The one that I need it at the front of the snowblower, and between the augers.