Wallenstein BX52 5" Wood Chipper

BensBX

Mar 7, 2017
Baltimore, Ohio
Wallenstein BX52s PTO Woodchipper, Self Feeding, 5″ Diameter
Chipper is like new, garaged on dolly and no more than 5-8 hours max of light use. Would be hard to find a new demo model with less use than this one. I'm retired and found I am not using it like I had envisioned and it's time someone uses it. It is very heavy duty and high quality you can expect from Wallenstein. As a 5" the largest limbs I ever put through it was 2-1/2 and it chews it up with ease even as I used it on my Kubota BX24. Would be a beast on a larger hp tractor. Weighs in at 505lbs with a 125lb-24.75" rotor with 4 reversible knives. As the photos illustrate the knives show no wear so it's good for a long time. Quick hitch compatible. The driveshaft is cut to use on my BX24 so can't guarantee it will work for any other models other than the typical BX. This is a pick-up only sale. Price is $2700. Good deal when you consider new and buying a drive shaft and paying sales tax. Clean.....my pickup truck has more scratches than this.
If you have a trailer I can drive it on with my quick hitch. Otherwise I have no way to lift it any higher than my 3pt hitch allows.

Attachments