Waiting for items ordered...

ddavis83864

Equipment
Kubota Grand L6060
Mar 3, 2021
I know there are several of us in the same boat with the current state of availability of tractors and attachments. I wanted to share something that I discovered this week. I decided that my dealer was probably not supplying me with the best information about the items I have ordered. I ordered several attachments over 2 months ago through my local dealer and have not been able to get any details or estimates on when they might arrive. I visited both the Land Pride and Kubota USA web pages. I used the "Contact Us" options to submit questions about availability.

I have to say that the customer service at Land Pride was nothing less than exceptional. I received an email back from a real person (not a canned auto reply) within 10 minutes. That person asked me to send them a list of attachments I was waiting on. I sent the details and they again replied back quickly to let me know that they would look into the order and get me details. The next day I received a phone call from a person at Land Pride who was able to locate the items I have ordered and provide me details that include where they were in the manufacturing process and estimated ship dates. They were very pleasant to deal with and extremely helpful.

Kubota was somewhat helpful, however I received an auto reply canned email from them the day after I submitted my request. They then said it appeared I was looking for information on Land Pride orders and they would forward my request to Land Pride. The reality was I am also still waiting on parts from Kubota. When I replied to the email Kubota sent they replied and said they would look into the order and get back to me but I have not received any details yet.

I am very impressed with the folks at Land Pride though and would suggest if you have questions to try their "Contact Us" link on their web page. I tried to be as kind and courteous as possible and noted that I understood how busy they are and that I understood they are overwhelmed by the current markets.

Here is a link to both pages:

Land Pride
https://www.landpride.com/13/contact-domestic-sales

Kubota USA
https://www.kubotausa.com/contact/form

Reactions: 1 user

je1279

Lifetime Member

Equipment
LX2610 w/ 60" MMM, LP 72" Snow Plow, EA Wicked 55" Grapple, and Woods 60" BB
Dec 6, 2020
Upstate NY
I think ones approach has a lot to do with how they are treated by companies. Like you, I recently inquired about some items I had ordered from a company that hadn't shipped by their estimated dates. I quickly received a response explaining the reason for the delay along with new estimates a week or two out. I'm sure these places are getting beat up from customers on a daily basis given the current situation. Being polite and respectful goes a long way towards getting your questions answered. Glad to hear that Land Pride was very responsive to your request.

Reactions: 1 user

jimh406

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota L2501 with R4 tires
Jan 29, 2021
Western MT
I don’t have an issue with my Land Pride equipment other than the time required. Apparently, their production schedule rotates for each type of attachment. For instance, I got my Grader Scraper in March, and just got my Quick Hitch. Both were bought with the tractor in late January. Both of those were late according to the predicted schedule. My point is that even with their known schedule, they can sometimes be behind.

JimmyJazz

Equipment
B2601
Aug 8, 2020
Pittsburgh, Pa
I know there are several of us in the same boat with the current state of availability of tractors and attachments. I wanted to share something that I discovered this week. I decided that my dealer was probably not supplying me with the best information about the items I have ordered. I ordered several attachments over 2 months ago through my local dealer and have not been able to get any details or estimates on when they might arrive. I visited both the Land Pride and Kubota USA web pages. I used the "Contact Us" options to submit questions about availability.

I have to say that the customer service at Land Pride was nothing less than exceptional. I received an email back from a real person (not a canned auto reply) within 10 minutes. That person asked me to send them a list of attachments I was waiting on. I sent the details and they again replied back quickly to let me know that they would look into the order and get me details. The next day I received a phone call from a person at Land Pride who was able to locate the items I have ordered and provide me details that include where they were in the manufacturing process and estimated ship dates. They were very pleasant to deal with and extremely helpful.

Kubota was somewhat helpful, however I received an auto reply canned email from them the day after I submitted my request. They then said it appeared I was looking for information on Land Pride orders and they would forward my request to Land Pride. The reality was I am also still waiting on parts from Kubota. When I replied to the email Kubota sent they replied and said they would look into the order and get back to me but I have not received any details yet.

I am very impressed with the folks at Land Pride though and would suggest if you have questions to try their "Contact Us" link on their web page. I tried to be as kind and courteous as possible and noted that I understood how busy they are and that I understood they are overwhelmed by the current markets.

Here is a link to both pages:

Land Pride
https://www.landpride.com/13/contact-domestic-sales

Kubota USA
https://www.kubotausa.com/contact/form
Almost hard to believe in this day and age. Good to know. Thanks