Wait times on LX2610HSDC?

PaulL

Equipment
B2601
Jul 17, 2017
NZ
I don't know exact specifics but the LX2610 is a bit larger and If I recall a bit more lift capacity for loader. I went LX over the B because I ended up saving money on the SU model (Was hoping for a discount on the B if they are going away but theres too much demand). I have no need for midmount PTO and welcomed the larger tire sizes as most of my property is rutted by hogs.
LX is exactly the same size as the old "large frame B" - the B2650. It's an almost identical machine, the only differences are minor "comfort" things (i.e. nothing in the mechanicals or frame). It is bigger than the "small frame B" - the B2601.

If you're not really worried about resale, then if you can get a good price on the B2650 buy it instead, the machine is almost identical and the money saved is money in the bank (or for implements). If you may be selling in the nearish future (near enough that you care about resale) I'd guess the LX will hold it's value better due to being the "new model". Even then, I'm not convinced that my imagined better resale on the LX would be as much as whatever saving you might have got on the B2650 - if you saved $3K now, I doubt the LX would be worth $3K more in 10 years time at the same hours and condition.

Bob L.

Equipment
LX2610 loader/backhoe, 64” snow blower, 42” pallet forks
Jul 2, 2020
Maine
Almost 4 months on order for my Lx2610 and still no delivery date available. My advise to anyone purchasing a Kubota tractor at a dealership-only purchase what you can see in front of you whether that be a tractor, accessory, equipment etc. Backhoes, commercial snow blowers, 3D function, etc are not available and likely will not be till next season.

PaulL

Equipment
B2601
Jul 17, 2017
NZ
I hate to make people sad. But I'm ordering my B2601 hopefully today, and they have two in stock and more coming in. Deliver by end of week hopefully. Things different in NZ apparently.

Reactions: 1 user

802Driver

Equipment
LX2610SU 60" Bucket Land Pride54" Box Blade Farm King 4572 Rear Blade
May 18, 2020
Manitoba, Canada
Taking delivery on a LX2610SU with swift tach loader and 72" Farm King adjustable rear blade tomorrow, tractor was on the lot, 3 days from stars in my eyes to delivery. Trading my BX2380 with swift tach loader, 105 hours, tractor is a little light on size and capapability. Got a decent trade-in on the BX, pretty sure I won't regret it.

Jebbrecht

Equipment
Kubota LX2610
Oct 9, 2020
Ohio
New to the forum today. Ordered LX2610 a couple weeks ago with loader, belly mower, back hoe, scraper, rotary mower, and grapple with third function. Dealer is saying the bh77 back hoe and subframe are the only items he is waiting on. Had everything else in stock and tagged for me. Hopefully going to get everything delivered late October/early November.

Reactions: 1 users

Bettyf150

Equipment
B2601
Aug 20, 2020
Omaha
First post. I ordered a B2601 on Aug 15 with loader, cutter, box blade and BH. We could have taken delivery of everything except backhoe over two weeks ago, but they are saying they won’t get the BH for another week Then delivery a week or so after. Sounds like the tractors aren’t the problem as much as the attachments are.

Bob L.

Equipment
LX2610 loader/backhoe, 64” snow blower, 42” pallet forks
Jul 2, 2020
Maine
After 4 months of waiting I’m cancelling my order and requesting return of my deposit from Dorr Kubota in Bangor Maine. Still no delivery date in fact no updates from them the entire time. (LX2610 ROP, loader with BH77 backhoe, 3d function, residential 63” blower, pallet forks and Land Pride grapple. Kubota should be shamed.) My advise is to look elsewhere for tractors and a dealership.

TonySchumacher

Equipment
At home: Kubota LX2610hsdc, CAT 262D, attachments for both...
Oct 21, 2020
Hello all, new user here...
I went to my Kubota dealer last week, Tuesday around noon and he delivered my LX2610hsdc on Friday morning (0% @ 84 months, why wait). It had to be assembled and get the attachments shipped from another location, or it would have been actually sooner. I may be new to this forum, but I have been purchasing heavy equipment for years. This year, it is almost buy what you physically see, or wait (for who actually knows how long)! This is the case throughout this industry. If you are able to wait, you will probably be able to get great rates, and decent prices on the equipment and attachments you would like, but how long it will take is the great unknown. Anyway, I have had my little tractor for under a week now, and there are some things to figure out, but I love it so far! I hope that I can be a help to your forum!
Tony

201648rider

Equipment
lx2610su
Sep 16, 2020
fl
Hello all, new user here...
I went to my Kubota dealer last week, Tuesday around noon and he delivered my LX2610hsdc on Friday morning (0% @ 84 months, why wait). It had to be assembled and get the attachments shipped from another location, or it would have been actually sooner. I may be new to this forum, but I have been purchasing heavy equipment for years. This year, it is almost buy what you physically see, or wait (for who actually knows how long)! This is the case throughout this industry. If you are able to wait, you will probably be able to get great rates, and decent prices on the equipment and attachments you would like, but how long it will take is the great unknown. Anyway, I have had my little tractor for under a week now, and there are some things to figure out, but I love it so far! I hope that I can be a help to your forum!
Tony
Congrats that is a quick turnaround! I bought mine off the lot, and it still took a month for them to deliver...and I'm still waiting on the correct tires. I'll likely hit the first service interval before the tires come in, but enjoying using this so much more than my hand shovel.

Raymo853

Equipment
LX2610SU
Jun 26, 2019
Dorset, VA
I went to my local dealer Saturday. They had two LX2610SUs, one in the crate, one in the assembly area about 90% done. The 90% one got bought today. I just committed to the other one.

They will have it ready Thursday morning. Too bad I will be out of town and not able to get it until Saturday.

SidecarFlip

Banned

Equipment
M9000HDCC3, M9000HD, Kubota GS850 Sidekick
Oct 28, 2018
USA
After 4 months of waiting I’m cancelling my order and requesting return of my deposit from Dorr Kubota in Bangor Maine. Still no delivery date in fact no updates from them the entire time. (LX2610 ROP, loader with BH77 backhoe, 3d function, residential 63” blower, pallet forks and Land Pride grapple. Kubota should be shamed.) My advise is to look elsewhere for tractors and a dealership.

Interesting. I had some dealings with them as well but it was long distance in as much as I'm down here in Michigan. They had a used take off M9 hood I wanted to buy from them and I was going to have a good friend who lives east of Bangor pick it up for me and when we visit this summer I was going to bring it home.

They represented the hood as mint condition (had a mint condition price as well and M9 hoods are hard to find) but my friend went to get it and it was all beat up, not mint so upon that discovery he called me and told me that it was beat so I told him to just leave, but being a good Mainer like he is, he told them to shove it before he left....

He's retired LE btw.

Raymo853

Equipment
LX2610SU
Jun 26, 2019
Dorset, VA
I went to my local dealer Saturday. They had two LX2610SUs, one in the crate, one in the assembly area about 90% done. The 90% one got bought today. I just committed to the other one.

They will have it ready Thursday morning. Too bad I will be out of town and not able to get it until Saturday.
While my dealer had LX2610s, they had no Land Pride box blades left. They are out for at least 6 weeks. Just going to get one from another source.

Raymo853

Equipment
LX2610SU
Jun 26, 2019
Dorset, VA
While my dealer had LX2610s, they had no Land Pride box blades left. They are out for at least 6 weeks. Just going to get one from another source.
This is not mine, but the second LX2610SU my dealer had. If you notice, the loader is one from a B2650, the LA534, and not the LA535. They had an extra LA534 sitting around and proved it and the grill guard fits on a LX fine.

Attachments