Vid Vacs

Stmar

Equipment
B2650HSDC
May 23, 2017
Buffalo, Wyoming
This is not meant to discuss do or not have the vaccination. I was talking to a guy from the next county and he said Walgreens was giving the vaccination to people with active prescriptions with them, turned him away and he went to the hospital and got his. I thought it was paid for by the government, out tax dollars, so why are they allowed to discriminate? Our county is not much better, not even scheduling people to get it at this time.

Fordtech86

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3200
Aug 7, 2018
Pineville,LA
This is not meant to discuss do or not have the vaccination. I was talking to a guy from the next county and he said Walgreens was giving the vaccination to people with active prescriptions with them, turned him away and he went to the hospital and got his. I thought it was paid for by the government, out tax dollars, so why are they allowed to discriminate? Our county is not much better, not even scheduling people to get it at this time.

From the website eligibility at walgreens depends on your state.

Stmar

Equipment
B2650HSDC
May 23, 2017
Buffalo, Wyoming
That's what I get for talking to a guy in the parking lot. Thanks for the info, looks like you have to be more than old to qualify.

orange crusher

Equipment
BX 2680
Sep 30, 2017
ontario canada
" I heard from a friend whose brother was talking to his buddy's cousin that he heard ...................."

Slow day, Eh ???????? Information is only as good as what you paid for it. Fake news and BS is why the world is in the state it is.

Reactions: 1 user

aaluck

Equipment
L4400HST, Bush Hog 276, RDTH60, Speeco PHD, etc
Oct 9, 2019
Snowdoun, AL
I'm getting my second one tomorrow--after the four week wait from the first.

Our county health department had a bunch of cancelations of appointments one day and had a vial that would spoil. Got a tip from a friend about it, drove down there and bam, done.

I'm 52, just got lucky as heck, or maybe not if it turns out to be poison. :mad:

Reactions: 1 user