Trouble attaching 60 in. Mower to my bx23s p1000

RichAllyn

Equipment
BX23S
Sep 25, 2020
Athens, PA
I am trying to attach my mmm 60 inch mower for the first time on my bx23s. A instruction video told me to set the deck adjustment to 0. I turned the dial in my picture and it stopped turning on 4. I have tried to free it up and it will not move so I am missing something. I do not have a mower manual but I looked in the tractor manual and came up blank.

Thank you for help

Attachments

RichAllyn

Equipment
BX23S
Sep 25, 2020
Athens, PA
I am trying to attach my mmm 60 inch mower for the first time on my bx23s. A instruction video told me to set the deck adjustment to 0. I turned the dial in my picture and it stopped turning on 4. I have tried to free it up and it will not move so I am missing something. I do not have a mower manual but I looked in the tractor manual and came up blank.

Thank you for help
The p1000 was a mistake sorry

Fordtech86

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3200
Aug 7, 2018
Pineville,LA
Not a BX owner, but doesn’t the mmm lift work off the 3pt hitch? Is your 3 pt lowered enough to let the mower linkage down?

hagrid

Lifetime Member

Equipment
K1600GTL, ZX-14R
Jun 11, 2018
Pittsburgh
I turned the dial in my picture and it stopped turning on 4.
Start the engine and raise the lift arms. Then you can turn the depth adjuster to zero. It turns easier one way over the other. Stop the engine and lower the arms over your mower's attachment points.

RichAllyn

Equipment
BX23S
Sep 25, 2020
Athens, PA
Start the engine and raise the lift arms. Then you can turn the depth adjuster to zero. It turns easier one way over the other. Stop the engine and lower the arms over your mower's attachment points.
Thanks I will try that in the morning.