Tractor Neighbors

BigG

Equipment
l2501, FEL, BB, Rotary cutter, rake,spreader, roller, etc. New Holland TL80 A
Sep 14, 2018
West Central,FL
After reading Spikes story this weekend I wanted to post an idea to see if we could help each other. And right now with the limited contact we have in our day to day lives I thought why not try asking. So here goes.

If you know of some one who needs help I would like to volunteer to do so. What I mean for instance as in Spikes case I would not have minded taking my big tractor to his place to retrieve his. Or if some one needs a field tended to due to an illness or injury or worse.

I am limited as to what I can do but if needed I would like too.

I do not want to help some one who is to lazy to care for themselves. But needs help for some reason.

Living in Florida after a storm I have taken to the high water to retrieve people and cars. Moved downed trees etc. So if you know of someone near Tampa that needs help let me know. Or if you would like to help some one let it be known.

Reactions: 4 users

Fordtech86

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3200
Aug 7, 2018
Pineville,LA
After reading Spikes story this weekend I wanted to post an idea to see if we could help each other. And right now with the limited contact we have in our day to day lives I thought why not try asking. So here goes.

If you know of some one who needs help I would like to volunteer to do so. What I mean for instance as in Spikes case I would not have minded taking my big tractor to his place to retrieve his. Or if some one needs a field tended to due to an illness or injury or worse.

I am limited as to what I can do but if needed I would like too.

I do not want to help some one who is to lazy to care for themselves. But needs help for some reason.

Living in Florida after a storm I have taken to the high water to retrieve people and cars. Moved downed trees etc. So if you know of someone near Tampa that needs help let me know. Or if you would like to help some one let it be known.

Amen brother. I am the same way. If in CenLa and need auto help, tractor work, or just help in general I would be more then happy.

Matt Ellerbee

Lifetime Member

Equipment
MX6000
Jun 27, 2019
Canton, Georgia
North Georgia here. More than willing to help someone in need. NOT someone who is lazy,

Tractor work/repair, mower repair/maintenance, light arborist work. Or just come lend a hand and drink a beer.

Lil Foot

Lifetime Member

Equipment
1979 B7100DT Gear, Nissan Hanix N150-2 Excavator
May 19, 2011
Peoria, AZ
I'll also throw my hat (tractor) in the ring. Central AZ for me, Northern Az for the tractor.
I'll add a caveat- as caregiver responsibilities permit.

hagrid

Lifetime Member

Equipment
K1600GTL, ZX-14R
Jun 11, 2018
Pittsburgh
I am lazy and one of yinz needs to cut my grass.

When you're done with that come find me... I got other stuff needs doin' as well.

NHSleddog

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B2650
Dec 19, 2019
Southern, NH
It seems I do a lot of that already. We are always happy to help out someone in need. We are in southern NH.

Reactions: 1 user

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
I've got anyone in North East Washington, North West Montana, and all of North Idaho covered!

Palmettokat

Equipment
M6800, B2710, L6060, Volvo 5 ton excavator and implements.
Apr 21, 2020
South Carolina
I am located about 20 miles west of Myrtle Beach, SC. In my area often help a neighbor, fewer and fewer tractors in our area with more and more houses. Willing to help another. I enjoy and count it a blessing when allowed to help another.

BigG

Equipment
l2501, FEL, BB, Rotary cutter, rake,spreader, roller, etc. New Holland TL80 A
Sep 14, 2018
West Central,FL
Do we have anyone near the hurricane that needs help or can be of help?

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
YINZ,, did he say YINZ thats Burgh talk!!!!

ehenry

Equipment
BX22, FEL, BH, 40" pto tiller, 42" Bushog Squealer, pto hole digger, B7300 w/60"
Mar 25, 2014
Canton, MS
Central MS here. Glad to help those who need it

William1

Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX25D
Jul 28, 2015
Richmond, Virginia
Happy to help as well though there are so many tractors/backhoes/skid steers/'younameit' around me I doubt I have much 'value added'.