Tractor Caddy or Great Day Tool Tray?

UnionParish45

Equipment
L2501
Aug 29, 2021
Bernice, LA
Anybody got any advice on which one is better - Tractor Caddy from Ask Tractor Mike or the tool tray made by Great Day? Or is there something else better than these for carrying tools on the rops?

Thanks!

Goz63

Equipment
Kubota L2501, LA525 loader, QH15,Land Pride RCR1860, BB2560, SGC0660, forks
Jun 19, 2021
Mississippi
I don’t have either bot as they are the same price the tractor caddy seems a better design. Having the ability to take it off is a plus for me. I have been reluctant to mount anything on my ROPS because if I’m doing work that has me looking backwards I always felt it would be in the way. Seems a good design.
on a side note I looked at his magnetic light bar and that I may just have to order.

UnionParish45

Equipment
L2501
Aug 29, 2021
Bernice, LA
I don’t have either bot as they are the same price the tractor caddy seems a better design. Having the ability to take it off is a plus for me. I have been reluctant to mount anything on my ROPS because if I’m doing work that has me looking backwards I always felt it would be in the way. Seems a good design.
on a side note I looked at his magnetic light bar and that I may just have to order.
That is the direction I’m leaning as well. The light bar does look nice and very simple to install. But that will have to wait…