Total weight

JRS

Oct 27, 2021
Central Texas
I can find the weight of a MX6000 cab but can’t seem to find the total weight including LA 1065 loader. Anyone know where I can find this info?

rc51stierhoff

Equipment
B2650, MX6000, (BX sold)
Sep 13, 2021
Ohio
Good day. I have an mx6000 open station. Beyond what’s been suggested you have a few choices…1. Ask you dealer for the shipping weight. They have to have a bill of laden when they delivery. Even if you picked up they likely have delivered one to someone. 2. Is f you have truck and trailer stop at truck stop on interestste buy a coffee and ask the attendant can you put you pick up and trailer on for a weight. Do it empty. See what you total is…next time you run past with tractor on do it again. A nearby quarry scale would work just as well. Just let attendant k is what you are doing and I suspect they are happy to be helpful. At least in Ohio they are. Good luck. I believe based on verbal from dealer that what has been suggested above is in the ball park.

rc51stierhoff

Equipment
B2650, MX6000, (BX sold)
Sep 13, 2021
Ohio
I’ve not yet found a documented weight from kubota other than for only the tractor itself. Their TLBs indicate total weight, however as a normal tractor I have not seen an official weight…same for my BH92. I’ve not seen that documented either. The published weight does not indicate wet or dry for that matter on the tractor, at least I’ve not noticed a note indicating that. I image if you look at TLB of similar size you could assume your set up would not be more than the TLB. If you have fluid in tires and weight you capfuls estimate the extra amount.