Took delivery of my new 2017 L2501HST...

OrangeColoredTractor

Lifetime Member

Equipment
2017 L2501 4WD HST
May 10, 2017
Washington
...what a nice piece of machinery. Fit, finish, detail, quality of components, no "cheapness" felt or seen anywhere. I took advantage of the 0% financing for 5 yrs, will have it paid off in a few years.

Wife and I went looking last weekend, first stop was Kubota (they were alwasy my favorite) and the next stop was going to be the Massey Ferguson dealer. I wasnt interested in the Mahindras, NorTrac, Yanmar, Kioti, I know with years in, parts can be tough to get. My cousin has a 1978 L185 and still has no issues gettign his parts to this day. I like the good network that has been established and in place for years.

Also took advantage of the implement deal they had. Got the 800 back blade for 100 installed. I got the sunshade also and the front loader with quick detach bucket. Anyway, gorgeous rig. I have 40+ acres of timberland on the other side of my state, so I have plenty of work for it to do.

Jfet

Apr 7, 2017
Monroe, WA
Hey, grats! We just bought 28 acres of timberland in eastern Washington and are using our Kubota U35-4 mini to do some roads and other things on it.

What type of timber do you have? We have some douglas fir, ponderosa, cedar, and some lodgepole (which needs to go since it is 70 years old).

beaterboss

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3901, LA525-FEL, BMLX-3164 3pt Blower, 72" Coteck Sno Pusher, 60" Box Blade
Feb 20, 2017
St.Francois,New Brunswick. Canada
Congrats on your new L2501. I purchased one in March and I am tickled to death with it. I only have 11.5 hours on it, but it's my baby. I'm sure you will have many hours and years of good luck with your tractor.

OrangeColoredTractor

Lifetime Member

Equipment
2017 L2501 4WD HST
May 10, 2017
Washington
Hey, grats! We just bought 28 acres of timberland in eastern Washington and are using our Kubota U35-4 mini to do some roads and other things on it.

What type of timber do you have? We have some douglas fir, ponderosa, cedar, and some lodgepole (which needs to go since it is 70 years old).
I am NE out of Omak and at 3500 feet in elevation. I live in the states capitol city. My timber is Ponderosa mainly and about 5% douglas fir. I have no other species. Just barely dodge the okanogan complex fire in 2005. It burnt all around me, should of burnt twice, low winds and road made a nice fire break saved me, then a week later, was coming from other direction as the northstar fire merged and as it came over the hill to burn me out, saved by a monsoon downpour of rain that killed the entire thing.

Where you at? PM me, we may be neighbors on that side of the state.

Just welded on my 3 bucket hooks. Bought those grande 70 3/8 weld on hooks and some Kubota orange, got it done today and added my trickle/maintainer pigtail to it too.

WFM

Equipment
L3800
Apr 5, 2013
Porter Maine
Congratulations....I always wanted a Kubota , unfortunately it took me till I was 50 to be able to afford one.
You'll love it for many many years to come.

rkidd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B2650, FEL With QA 60"mmm, 3pt FDR1672,homemade ballast box, BB 1572 box scraper
Dec 7, 2015
Jefferson Ohio
I am NE out of Omak and at 3500 feet in elevation. I live in the states capitol city. My timber is Ponderosa mainly and about 5% douglas fir. I have no other species. Just barely dodge the okanogan complex fire in 2005. It burnt all around me, should of burnt twice, low winds and road made a nice fire break saved me, then a week later, was coming from other direction as the northstar fire merged and as it came over the hill to burn me out, saved by a monsoon downpour of rain that killed the entire thing.

Where you at? PM me, we may be neighbors on that side of the state.

Just welded on my 3 bucket hooks. Bought those grande 70 3/8 weld on hooks and some Kubota orange, got it done today and added my trickle/maintainer pigtail to it too.

Congrats on your new tractor. They really are amazing machines. They really can do alot of work. I have never run out of power on my B2650 doing all types of chores in over 500 hrs. Nice first mods with the 3 bucket hooks. I did the same thing.

white cloud

Sep 15, 2016
S.C.
My wife and I picked up our L2501 in December. We are very pleased and I am sure you will be also. I was initially leaning towards a Deere 3032e but a side by side comparison fixed that. We bought a LandPride RCR2060 with the tractor along with a disk harrow and box blade in a package.

We also have a 65 acre tree farm down here in S.C. Ours is 95% Loblolly pine. We are new to this sort of thing and I have been amazed at how much there is to do. The tractor and implements get used a lot.

REL1

Equipment
L2501 BH77, EA Grapple, Land Pride Grader Scraper
Apr 22, 2017
IN
I always wanted a Kubota , unfortunately it took me till I was 50 to be able to afford one.
If mine comes in next week it will be right before my 60th birthday :)

Dirt Life

Equipment
Kubota L2501
Mar 30, 2017
ELLOREE
Congrats!!!! Took delivery of my L2501 DT with FEL in April. It's an amazing machine. Soo much done around here with it already and still under 14 Hrs. on her. Enjoy it , I know I do. :D

enhance (1).jpg

enhance (2).jpg

Attachments

REL1

Equipment
Apr 22, 2017
IN
DL, do you have the 66 inch front bucket?

REL1

Equipment
Apr 22, 2017
IN
Your right, had to go with a 66 to get QA .