Tig welding some stainless

Wildfire

Equipment
Kubota L5740 HSTC3 and a Kubota ZG222Z, 2013 BX25D,Custom Toyota fork lift.
How cool is this, A Fabrication & Customization section. Gotta love it! Hope you guys don't get to tired of me posting :eek:

The other day I had a fellow come in the shop with a foreign accent asking me if I could repair a part of a factory freezer ship. Here I am changing car tires and he's thinking he must be at the wrong shop but I told him I would have a look at it and see if it doable. After sizing it up I said no problem so he left.

I got at it right away and as you can see by the photos the shafts were well worn so instead of building them up I decided to machine new ones with new washers as well. I had to cut off the old ones and tig it all back together once the machining was completed. The guy picked up the parts the next day and I could tell he was very pleased with the outcome. Here's a little look at how it all worked out.

Attachments

pat331

Equipment
L35, mower, bushhog, cement mixer, grader, boxblade, forks, posthole digger
Mar 31, 2009
Ft. Worth, TX
Nice! You are about to win the contest as to who I move next to! I'm glad to see the new threads. Please don't stop showing what you do. I love it!
Thanks!

Wildfire

Equipment
Kubota L5740 HSTC3 and a Kubota ZG222Z, 2013 BX25D,Custom Toyota fork lift.
Nice! You are about to win the contest as to who I move next to! I'm glad to see the new threads. Please don't stop showing what you do. I love it!
Thanks!

Your welcome to move on up. Lots of room here but man it's going to be cooler than we you are :) Glad you like the thread. Thanks for posting.