The Best Three-point add-on for your tractor could use Carry-All.

mcfarmall

Equipment
Kubota M5660SUHD, Farmall C
Sep 11, 2013
Kalamazoo, MI
When I was a kid we had one on the tractor with a pallet on it. Used it all the time to fetch hay bales from a distant barn, tote the chainsaw and supplies when tree trimming, carry fence repair stuff...it lived on the tractor. Fast forward to today. I thought I better get one for the Kubota so I found one on Craigslist for $50. I cleaned it up, repainted it and it has sat in the fencerow ever since. Things changed, no more animals so no need for hay and fences, holster for the saw is on the FEL.

leveraddict

Equipment
2017 BX23S 60" LP BoxBlade 54" mower 60" BackBlade EA 12" 1 bottom plow & Forks
Apr 1, 2019
NEPA
Speedybon what do you use it for?

GreensvilleJay

Equipment
BX23-S,57 A-C D-14,58 A-C D-14, 57 A-C D-14,tiller,cults,Millcreek 25G spreader,
Apr 2, 2019
Greensville,Ontario,Canada
the Carryall.1st implement I got( actually made) for my 1st tractor. Got rid of the loader as it was awkward and hard(Armstrong steering). Used dumpster found forklift forks and steel. Over the past 2 decades it's moved countless skids of stones, rocks, pavers, patio stones, car parts, engines, trannies, 3000# walnut logs, shingles,16' long steel staircase,semi duals,IBC totes,firewood,45gal drums, all sorts of 'heavy' things here and there.....
There are 2 'tricks' I learned....
1) get the same size skids, mine are 40x48. It makes storing/hauling stuff easier....
2) use 2 skids. 1st one carries/stores the stuff, the 2nd is the one on the ground. rain and bugs can destroy skids in less than a year.

Chanceywd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota L2501DT BH77 VIRNIG URG60-CT 1950 8N
Mar 26, 2021
central ny
the Carryall.1st implement I got( actually made) for my 1st tractor. Got rid of the loader as it was awkward and hard(Armstrong steering). Used dumpster found forklift forks and steel. Over the past 2 decades it's moved countless skids of stones, rocks, pavers, patio stones, car parts, engines, trannies, 3000# walnut logs, shingles,16' long steel staircase,semi duals,IBC totes,firewood,45gal drums, all sorts of 'heavy' things here and there.....
There are 2 'tricks' I learned....
1) get the same size skids, mine are 40x48. It makes storing/hauling stuff easier....
2) use 2 skids. 1st one carries/stores the stuff, the 2nd is the one on the ground. rain and bugs can destroy skids in less than a year.
I have a homemade one from 2" box tubing tapered on the points. It is always on the 8N and used for moving firewood on skids. Like you I use it for everything on skids stones bags of concrete, second tire set for truck etc. I store my firewood skids on metal roofing on the ground and covering them with more tin in a row 8 skids long. They don't rot as quick with that method. this cylinder I have added overrides the lacking lift when the clutch is pushed in to lift as I am backing in.

Bill

Attachments

Henro

Equipment
B2910, BX2200, KX41-2V mini Ex.
May 24, 2019
North of Pittsburgh PA
I knew this was a good investment there are so many things you can do with it. Just use your imagination. I it works for me.
I have one, I like it, I use it.

BUT I also like by box blade, dirt scoop, rear blade, landscape rake, even a boom pole that I never use anymore much...

I can't seem to put a "best" label on any of them...they are all the best when needed...:LOL:

Reactions: 1 users

Henro

Equipment
B2910, BX2200, KX41-2V mini Ex.
May 24, 2019
North of Pittsburgh PA
I think It would be easier to show some pictures of different uses. I will try to get some out. Just don't laugh it works
That sounds like a GREAT new thread you could start!

Wonder if I have any pictures of my boom pole attached to my loader, with a shelf on it at the end to hold bundles of shingles to lift up over the roof edge, for my helpers (daughter and boy friend, later husband) to grab and position on the roof while I loaded two bundles at a time and lifted them to them...

leveraddict

Equipment
2017 BX23S 60" LP BoxBlade 54" mower 60" BackBlade EA 12" 1 bottom plow & Forks
Apr 1, 2019
NEPA
I think It would be easier to show some pictures of different uses. I will try to get some out. Just don't laugh it works
I would never laugh at you! Maybe i need one of these.