Summit 3rd function on LX2610

Matt Ellerbee

Lifetime Member

Equipment
MX6000
Jun 27, 2019
Canton, Georgia
my Summit third function kit for a LX2610 has only one copper banjo washer. how does the bottom of the fitting seal on the threaded hole? Thanks.
Honestly, can't remember. What does the parts list show?
I think I had 2, if you do not, reuse one from the hard line.

Old_Paint

Lifetime Member

Equipment
LX2610SU, LA535 FEL w/54" bucket, LandPride BB1248, Woodland Mills WC-68
Dec 5, 2020
AL
I just installed this very same kit. It was super easy to install, really. BUT, I think I'd rather have a separate pressure line (Stack another banjo on top of the hardline connection or on the BY port on the loader valve). Then, rather than running the T-line from the valve back to the BY port on the loader valve, Tee it into the T port on the Loader Valve. That way, the only effect on the loader when the grapple is operated is a slight slow-down when the cylinders are moving, and none at all when they stroke or stall against material in the grapple. It's pretty annoying for the curl to stop just because the grapple has squeezed down on something. The FEL lift and curl cannot function when the cylinders on the grapple stroke and the valve is still actuated because there is insufficient supply pressure to the FEL valve. Then, when you release the buttons on the 3FV, the boom will jerk pretty hard, especially if going down. I'm considering getting a short hose made and add a JIC Tee to that PB line and figure a way to tie back into the T port on the Loader. Less risk to the loader pressure relief too.

Here's what I did.