Storing Implements/Attachments?

GibbyESS9

Equipment
2020 Bx23s,BX2672 plow, Titan Forks, Land Pride 48” BB, FEL, Bestco Flail mower
Sep 30, 2020
Blue Point NY / Newfoundland PA
I made rolling pallets for my attachment's. Bought the harbor freight dollies and took the wheels off them as it was cheaper than buying wheels elsewhere.
Just took them off and screwed them to the bottom of the pallets. I did use 6 wheels per pallet though. More weight distribution.
Cheers
Jim

ctfjr

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3800HST
Dec 7, 2009
central ct
Just an fyi on plastic pallets.

I work for a plumbing, piping, hvac distributor. We have 1000's of pallet rack positions and only use wooden pallets. Fairly often we get material shipped in on plastic pallets. Some are just too flimsy to use for implement storage but I have been able to scour a few good ones.

The company has no use for plastic pallets and just recycles them. If you have a distributor nearby it might be worth stopping in & talking to their shipping people.

GreX

Equipment
BX2380
Jan 8, 2023
Maine
Just an fyi on plastic pallets.

I work for a plumbing, piping, hvac distributor. We have 1000's of pallet rack positions and only use wooden pallets. Fairly often we get material shipped in on plastic pallets. Some are just too flimsy to use for implement storage but I have been able to scour a few good ones.

The company has no use for plastic pallets and just recycles them. If you have a distributor nearby it might be worth stopping in & talking to their shipping people.
Sounds like some good advice, there are a few distributors in Portland, I may have to take a quick trip and talk to them.

Thanks!