Stiff 'gas' pedal

xenophon.nl

Feb 22, 2022
Netherlands
The pedal to go forward and backward on my B2100 is very stiff. I need to press it quite hard to go forward and backward. Especially backward is difficult because of the way you need to operate it.

Is there any way to make it go smoother? I changed all the hydraulic oil with new original Kubota oil. I greased the fitting, and all the springs and the demper is connected.

Roadworthy

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L2501 HST
Aug 17, 2019
Benton City, WA
I see nothing to identify what tractor you have. From the problem description it sounds as though you have a tractor with an HST transmission and the forward and reverse treadle pedal is your complaint. If everything is clean and clear you are probably dealing with overcoming the springs which hold the pedal in the neutral position. If that's the case weaker springs may help but then it may not center to a neutral position reliably. There may not be an easy solution to your complaint.

xenophon.nl

Feb 22, 2022
Netherlands
Yeah it is a B2100 hydrostatic, the pedal actually already does not always center to the neutral position. So making the springs any weaker might not be smart in my case. Thanks for the reply tho!