steering wheel swaps

Kytim

Equipment
B6000DT, B7100DT,Snowplow, RM360, Scoop, Cultivator, Carryall,Disk, plow
Aug 14, 2009
Western Ky
I'm looking for a replacement steering wheel for my B6000. I've found some G5200 takeoff's in an ad on craigslist but, i dont know about interchange. anyone have ideas??

Thx,

Paul Heijndijk

Equipment
B6000
Apr 13, 2013
Vlaardingen, The Netherlands
Hello,
I also have a question on the steeringwheel.
The thread on the steeringshaft that locks the splined steeringwheel is really damaged. I think the previous owner tried to screw on a wrong nut. So I want to repair this thread. It looks like M12 fine thread, but can anyone confirm this ?
Thanks,
Paul Heijndijk

lsmurphy

Equipment
B7001
Oct 19, 2012
Parrrottsville TN
Hello,
I also have a question on the steeringwheel.
The thread on the steeringshaft that locks the splined steeringwheel is really damaged. I think the previous owner tried to screw on a wrong nut. So I want to repair this thread. It looks like M12 fine thread, but can anyone confirm this ?
Thanks,
Paul Heijndijk
It is, same as the front lug nut.........use to compare or confirm.

Paul Heijndijk

Equipment
B6000
Apr 13, 2013
Vlaardingen, The Netherlands
Thanks. It indeed looks the same. But because especially the begin of the thread is damaged, so it is still hard to compare. I also have a problem getting the steeringwheel of. It looks like the spline is corroded...I am thinking of using a diskpuller, although I am not sure if it is going to work.

tempforce

Equipment
B2650HSDC
Jun 23, 2012
bastrop, tx
i would like a stiffer steering wheel the oem one feels wimpy and i'm afraid it's going to have a failure soon…. any suggestions on what will fit from a car or truck…
thanks