Stealerships

DustyRusty

Equipment
2020 BX23S, BX2822 Snowblower, Curtis Deluxe Cab,
Nov 8, 2015
North East CT
Absolutely right all Sellers have adopted and use the current” Gouge ” principle business theory! It’s in every faction in our lives today!
My wife runs a retail store, and we are celebrating over 49 years in business. We don't take advantage of the price increases until the old inventory is gone and the new inventory is delivered, unlike the service stations that raise prices as soon as they know about them, but they don't lower prices as quickly as they went up. There are a lot of stores today that are working to control prices and keep things affordable. You just can't use a broad paintbrush to comment about all retailers as taking advantage of the customer. Without the customer, we don't have a business. We price products so both of us can live with the costs.

Reactions: 3 users

Impala

Equipment
L3302 prior B2601, prior BX2230
Jan 16, 2021
WI
Sounds like you just need to take you business elsewhere. When I buy my implements I go to the dealer I have been using because I know there price will be fair. I didn't price shop my new Kubota I figured since they had it in stock I was not going to argue over maybe $100 knowing I will get excellent customer service.

Reactions: 1 user