Stay safe out there

RCW

Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX2360, FEL, MMM, BX2750D snowblower. 1953 Minneapolis Moline ZAU
Apr 28, 2013
Chenango County, NY
Good note - - saw some on Weather Channel earlier.

Were evacuating a couple towns of 30,000 people. That's way more than my county.

Scary stuff. Hope everyone is okay.

Reactions: 1 user

jyoutz

Equipment
MX6000 HST open station, FEL, 6’ cutter, forks, 8’ rear blade, 7’ cultivator
Jan 14, 2019
Edgewood, New Mexico
The winds along the Rocky Mountain front range have just been insanely high. The fires are burning in grass and suburban areas. Just wind driven fire in extremely dry vegetation. The central and southern Rockies are really dry so far this winter with no significant snowfall. The snow has been at the higher elevations. I sure hope that this changes and we get some moisture next month.

Reactions: 1 users

WFM

Equipment
L3800
Apr 5, 2013
Porter Maine
It seems like the west or south west never get a break. I'm not sure how the people stay there. All the western wildfires year after year. Then comes rain and mud slides and more devastation. Texas to Florida are always flooded and running from storms. I did see the Colardo fires on the news. It is sad. After that story it was Nevada getting six feet of snow.
As a Christian I can't help but believe the bible that says Storms Floods Plages and devastation like no man has ever seen. It all seems correct to me. I'm trying to look at 2021 to see what I have to be thankful for ? My oldest unvaccinated sister died of covid. Becouse of material costs my business profit is probley the lowest in thirty years. The country as a whole seems to be going to hell. I'll be thankful for good health and a quiet life I guess.
And why would anyone get on a cruise ship with covid raging ?? I just shake my head. ''Larry the Cable Guy'' (You can't fix stupid) Happy New Year

Lil Foot

Lifetime Member

Equipment
1979 B7100DT Gear, Nissan Hanix N150-2 Excavator
May 19, 2011
Peoria, AZ
My wife's best friend lives in Westminster. Yesterday she texted that the fires were nowhere near her and she was not in danger.
Late last night they put Westminster on pre-evacuation alert.

• Wow