Starting a M7060 kubota

dmtbull

Equipment
m7060 kubota
Sep 16, 2020
the tractor starter turns over but does not start tractor any suggestions?
also when starting the tractor the display says ENG NG

sheepfarmer

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3560, B2650, Gator, Ingersoll mower
Nov 14, 2014
MidMichigan
Typically that means engine no good! More information is needed. Was it running recently? Fuel? Service history? Running it where a wire could be snagged? Mouse chewed wires? Battery condition and connections? What else does intellipanel say? Any symbols lit up? What manuals do you have handy?

wgator

Equipment
L4701HST, FEL and other stuff.
Jul 28, 2018
NC
Can't help with suggestions, but below is what the error code ENG NG means from the workshop manual. If you don't have the wsm you can view it on line and/or download it free from the website in the following link BY CLICKING HERE . This will bring you to the error codes page in the wsm where I got this from, then you can page through it or download it.
M7060 eng ng.jpg

dmtbull

Equipment
m7060 kubota
Sep 16, 2020
Typically that means engine no good! More information is needed. Was it running recently? Fuel? Service history? Running it where a wire could be snagged? Mouse chewed wires? Battery condition and connections? What else does intellipanel say? Any symbols lit up? What manuals do you have handy?
it was running the starter will turn the engine over but won't bust off running

sheepfarmer

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3560, B2650, Gator, Ingersoll mower
Nov 14, 2014
MidMichigan
it was running the starter will turn the engine over but won't bust off running
Wgator has given you the best information then. I also found that in the diagnostic info I have on hand. This means that short of hauling it to the dealer you should look for a bad or loose connection in the wiring for your first approach.