Stabilize

Chuckscar

Equipment
Kubota BX23S
May 13, 2022
Tennessee
I’m using my BX23 on some sloping land. I am considering adding rear wheel spacers and weights. Any suggestions?

Freeheeler

Equipment
b2650 tlb
Aug 16, 2018
Knoxville, TN
Right now it seems like the Bro-tek spacers are all out of stock, at least for my tractor. Bora spacers seem to be more available. I'm not in a hurry so I'm hoping Bro-tek gets back to making more. There may be other brands, but those are the 2 I looked into.

War Eagle

Equipment
2012 B3000HSDC and Allis Chalmer 5020
Jan 15, 2017
Nampa, Idaho
I have have added rear wheel spacers and and filled my rear tires with fluid and in my opinion this has made a very noticeable difference in my stability on a slope (as well as a reduction in the pucker factor). My unit has a FEL that I keep lowered as this also helps stability when moving on slopes. If I am doing a lot of loading with the FEL I have a box blade I carry of the 3pt and this really adds stability in keeping all 4 wheels on the ground.

Henro

Equipment
B2910, BX2200, KX41-2V mini Ex.
May 24, 2019
North of Pittsburgh PA
MMM or not? This will make a difference, as with a MMM you cannot add much width with a BX. In my case 1.25 inches was the max.

On a little BX, no need to buy expensive spacers. what you can find on Amazon or Ebay will work fine.

There are threads here and at TBN regarding the subject, with links to cheap spacers that work perfectly on the BX. Maybe you can find such links, or if I do I will post a link...