Spider Tractor

traildust

Equipment
B7610HST 4WD, LA352 FEL, Gearmore 2 Spool Top & Tilt Box Scraper
Jan 27, 2010
Phelan, California
I think I recall Dusty making one of those out of an old B7200.

But then I could be wrong :rolleyes:

Scott

Eric McCarthy

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota B6100E
Dec 21, 2009
Richmond Va
People on the website seem to think that its a photoshop picture. I think it may very well be just an art piece in a public place somewhere.

ptwyz

Equipment
BX2660, FEL, tiller, disc cultivator, tine cultivator, rear blade, MMM, & more!!
Jan 7, 2010
McCutchenville, Ohio, USA
Son of a BITCH :mad:

No Santa Claus, no easter bunny and no spider tractor :(

Scott
Uh... What do you mean no Santa Claus, and no Easter Bunny :confused: !

What ARE you trying to say :(? What do you know that I don't :(? Who have you been talking to :confused::( ?

handyman

Equipment
Kubota B7100HST-E
Sep 18, 2009
Dayton,Tn.
Man dont forget tooth fairy. Im getting at that age I was thinking that would be me my spending money.handy

dusty-t

Feb 17, 2009
Mountforest Ontario
I saw a video of it about a year ago. I think it was from russia. I don't think that was animated because it showed the guy getting into it and it was really awkward and really slow. The guy had trouble just keeping it upright. But I couldnt find that video.:D Dusty

traildust

Equipment
Jan 27, 2010
Phelan, California
I saw a video of it about a year ago. I think it was from russia. I don't think that was animated because it showed the guy getting into it and it was really awkward and really slow. The guy had trouble just keeping it upright. But I couldnt find that video.:D Dusty
So there is hope :eek:

Scott

ptwyz

Equipment
BX2660, FEL, tiller, disc cultivator, tine cultivator, rear blade, MMM, & more!!
Jan 7, 2010
McCutchenville, Ohio, USA
For all of you to enjoy, I give you the JD walking tractor.

I think it looks like a grasshopper.

dusty-t

Feb 17, 2009
Mountforest Ontario
Hey Scott. I would love to build you a spider tractor but the money to find, tear apart eight identical backhoes, transport them back to my place would be prohibitive. About the time the second one arrived, it would cost me even more money for the divorce. Not to mention the seventeen years to construct this thing without it killing me on the first test drive. Aaaah what the hell, when do we start.:D:D Dusty

traildust

Equipment
Jan 27, 2010
Phelan, California
Hey Scott. I would love to build you a spider tractor but the money to find, tear apart eight identical backhoes, transport them back to my place would be prohibitive. About the time the second one arrived, it would cost me even more money for the divorce. Not to mention the seventeen years to construct this thing without it killing me on the first test drive. Aaaah what the hell, when do we start.:D:D Dusty
The bulk of your post had me worried....but you came through :D

Now what do we do :confused:

Scott

dusty-t

Feb 17, 2009
Mountforest Ontario
Ya Wildfire, But he would want to nickel plate half of it and that is not in the budget. But on the other hand we could give him all the idea's and suggestion's and moral support he could ever wish for. Well except for the divorce part, he's on his own there. A happy wife makes for a happy husband and if momma ain't happy nobody is happy.:D:confused::eek: Dusty