Speed knob on steering wheel

CaveCreekRay

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3800 HST, KingKutter box scraper, KingKutter 66" rake, County Pride Subsoiler
Jul 11, 2014
Cave Creek, AZ
My buddy who recommended the L3800 to me insisted I get one from Kubota. Theirs is really nice and not too 'spensive. Has the Kubota logo on it. Of course, that makes it work better! The mount is a lot cleaner too.

For some reason, I find the knob really handy when I am dragging my rake in my arena along the fence posts. It lets me stay right on line while I am all turned around backwards watching the rake and trying to not smack a pole. I find raising my FEL above the fence height helps not smack that end into anything. Sometimes smaller is better.

:)

85Hokie

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX-25D ,PTB. Under Armor, '90&'92-B7100HST's, '06 BX1850 FEL
Jul 13, 2013
Bedford - VA
My buddy who recommended the L3800 to me insisted I get one from Kubota. Theirs is really nice and not too 'spensive. Has the Kubota logo on it. Of course, that makes it work better! The mount is a lot cleaner too.

For some reason, I find the knob really handy when I am dragging my rake in my arena along the fence posts. It lets me stay right on line while I am all turned around backwards watching the rake and trying to not smack a pole. I find raising my FEL above the fence height helps not smack that end into anything. Sometimes smaller is better.

:)

I had to get the BX out the other day, it was a bit brisk - parked the truck a little ways away from the house - wife had about 8 50# of corn and birdseed, with 8 trips via shoulder or ONE with the bucket - I chose the bucket - that little orange speed knob sho do make it mo better in the thar quick turnin tight places!:D:D

SGT13

Equipment
Bx23s, CB05 bucket, GS05 scraper, Shop made ballast, hangers, & anchor pts
Sep 2, 2021
Arizona
I prefer them on all MHE. This is what I have done for several forklifts & tractors. Modified
billiard ball to accept shoulder bolt & machined a clamp to fit my BX wheel. Works great.
20210923_080929.jpg

Reactions: 1 user