Spacer size for bolt on hooks

Tsage66

Equipment
Grand L5460 w/ LA1055 Loader
Aug 20, 2022
Co/SD
Hello all, I am new here as well as a first time tractor owner. I am hoping someone can help me with the spacer size for Kens Bolt on hooks for a LA1055 loader. Currently my new tractor is in another state and I really want to get the option #2 hooks before I go up. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Reactions: 1 user

2650fan

Equipment
B2650TLB
Jun 28, 2022
CT
Did you ask Ken?
Think he sell spacers need for Kubota buckets…. Great vendor to work with

Roadworthy

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L2501 HST
Aug 17, 2019
Benton City, WA
You'll probably have to measure your specific bucked per the instructions on Ken's page. Kubota used different buckets and the dimensions can vary. I followed the instructions and was quite pleased with the result. Until you get back to your tractor you probably won't be using it and Ken's gives really speedy delivery and fantastic customer service.

Kennyd4110

Vendor Member
Sep 7, 2013
Westminster, MD
www.boltonhooks.com
Unfortunately just saying "LA1055 loader" does not help. Assuming you have the SSQA (skid steer quick attach) bucket that comes off with the two black handles, there are still a few different buckets you might have.

I will "guess" that your bucket is like the first one we cover on THIS page at the website, but it has a wider top so you don't need the extra metal shim piece, just our regular Bolt-On Hooks with 1-3/4" bolts instead of the normal 1-1/2" bolts.

Here is an example of what I think you may have:

Waynes MX5200 LA1065.JPG

This bucket will not use the welded spacers, bolting the parts directly to the heavy top plate is the strongest.

If you have any pictures of your machine, I could help better here or directly via email. boltonhooks@gmail.com

Last edited:

Tsage66

Equipment
Grand L5460 w/ LA1055 Loader
Aug 20, 2022
Co/SD
Thank you everyone for your responses. With the help of kennyd4110 we were able solve the mystery. I am sure I will have more questions that seem simple but this is our first tractor and we have a ot to learn. Thanks again everyone.

• Love

scottmcdaniel1

Equipment
Kubota L3560 HST/LA555 Loader with L2256 Bucket/Landpride RCR1860 Rotary
Sep 23, 2022
Watson, LA
Happy to help @Tsage66 , thanks for the business!
@Kennyd4110 i'm new to the forum here (found it when doing some basic searching for my new tractor -- two weeks old) and trying to find the best set to get for my bucket, too. I have the LA555 loader with the L2256 quick attach bucket.

I knew that grab hooks were going to be my first add just because of everything I need to move around the house currently and keep getting directed to your store. i'm just trying to make sure that I choose the correct combo before checking out.

These are the ones I currently have in my cart on your site: https://www.boltonhooks.com/product...e-back-quick-attach-bucket-shim-and-bolt-set/

TIA

@Tsage66 sorry for jacking your thread somewhat, but your question and mine seemed to be the same. just hoped it'd be easier to comment on here instead of starting 'another' hooks thread. :cheers:

RichardD

Equipment
MX5100
Nov 10, 2021
Kansas
After reading this thread, I decided to order a set of hooks for the loader on my Kubota MX 5100. Great little hooks,had them in less than a week, informative instructions, and installed in about an hour! Thanks Kennyd4110. Richard

Last edited:
  • Love

leveraddict

Equipment
2017 BX23S 60" LP BoxBlade 54" mower 60" BackBlade EA 12" 1 bottom plow & Forks
Apr 1, 2019
NEPA
I bought the bolt on hooks from Ken two years ago. I can move things I never could in the past. They are very handy. They still look like the day I purchased them! Thanks Ken!

• Love
Reactions: 1 users