SOLD! KUBOTA RC60-71B 60" MOWER DECK B7100

southernpiper1

Equipment
b6100
KUBOTA RC60-71B 60" MOWER DECK B7100 Very low hour deck with all mounting parts. Condition is "Used". No rot or welding on unit. It came off of a B7100 HST with only 380 hours. Height of deck is adjusted/raised with the 3 point hitch. A neat feature. Belt looks like new. Fits a B7100 also. Should fit others. But notice the decks are all very similar and with your attachment points and shaft and some simple welding, should fit a bunch of other small tractors with a mid PTO. I just don't need a deck.
Local pick up or I'll get it to wherever is needed locally to ship if you make the arrangements. This is NOT light nor small. I'm in the Cincinnati/ Northern Kentucky area. Cross posted. Please text me at 859-760- eight 78 eight

Attachments

Tom T.

Equipment
Kubota B1700HD
Jun 28, 2022
Erie, Pa
KUBOTA RC60-71B 60" MOWER DECK B7100 Very low hour deck with all mounting parts. Condition is "Used". No rot or welding on unit. It came off of a B7100 HST with only 380 hours. Height of deck is adjusted/raised with the 3 point hitch. A neat feature. Belt looks like new. Fits a B7100 also. Should fit others. But notice the decks are all very similar and with your attachment points and shaft and some simple welding, should fit a bunch of other small tractors with a mid PTO. I just don't need a deck.
Local pick up or I'll get it to wherever is needed locally to ship if you make the arrangements. This is NOT light nor small. I'm in the Cincinnati/ Northern Kentucky area. Cross posted. Please text me at 859-760- eight 78 eight
I'd give you $350 and cover shipping just for the shaft.