Sold. Kubota L3800 with BH77 Backhoe

Brandonorr55

Equipment
L3800
Aug 18, 2013
Missouri
Listing my low hour L3800 with near new BH77 backhoe.

584 hours on tractor, and less than 50 hours on backhoe

Additional details:
Full third function front remotes mounted on loader
Front and rear LED worklights
Quick release/skid steer style quick attach loader
Two sets of Ken’s bucket chain hooks
Hodge’s telescopic stabilizers
Floor pan sprayed with bed liner
R4 industrial tires
Full workshop manual
All fresh hydraulic flush with Super UDT2 always used
Will also include BT1953 24” backhoe (used once) and the 16” bucket in pictures

$27,000

Located in NW Missouri

Have numerous pictures and videos if you need more

Attachments

Last edited:

steve3007

Equipment
Kubota 7800 HSD, Loader, Backhoe +
Mar 4, 2022
Why is it when you are looking for a tractor, or anything it is always so far away? I am in Sacramento ca, but going to thayne wyoming, feel like a short drive, haha anyway I would give you my phone number, But I’m not sure if that’s legal on a post? If I find out the answer then we could talk who knows maybe there is a way but like gambling a longshot sometimes doesn’t pay off

PoTreeBoy

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L35 Ford 3930
Mar 24, 2020
WestTn/NoMs
Why is it when you are looking for a tractor, or anything it is always so far away? I am in Sacramento ca, but going to thayne wyoming, feel like a short drive, haha anyway I would give you my phone number, But I’m not sure if that’s legal on a post? If I find out the answer then we could talk who knows maybe there is a way but like gambling a longshot sometimes doesn’t pay off
You can send it to him in a private message. Called Conversations on here.
In the menu, go to Your Conversations.
At the top there will be a Start Conversation button. Push that, then type recipient and your message. You'll be notified when he responds.

Last edited:

PoTreeBoy

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L35 Ford 3930
Mar 24, 2020
WestTn/NoMs
Steve, you did it right except you addressed it to me instead of Brandonorr55. Try again.

Don't feel bad, I've made a real mess of a couple of posts.