Snowblowing and working music, what’s your playlist?

Shekkie

Equipment
LX2610, Virnig 60" Grapple, WoodMaxx TM-86H, Woods 60" BB/72”RB
Feb 12, 2022
Grafton, Ohio
I’ve been on a Volbeat kick lately and original Motorhead lineup tunes. Other than that lotsa murder podcasts.

• Love
Reactions: 2 users

Velma

Equipment
B2301, FDR1660, RB1560, SGC0554, Pats QH, CMP Dethatcher
May 12, 2022
MI
Glad I am not the only one dreaming of winter when it’s 90° outside.
My family thinks I am nuts. Maybe.

radas

Equipment
2022 LX2610HST, 3rd Function, Rear Remotes, BH77
Mar 21, 2022
Michigan
I’ve been on a Volbeat kick lately and original Motorhead lineup tunes. Other than that lotsa murder podcasts.
If you like Volbeat, check out Alter Bridge, Machine Head, and In Flames.

Reactions: 1 users

Fordtech86

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3200
Aug 7, 2018
Pineville,LA
If you like Volbeat, check out Alter Bridge, Machine Head, and In Flames.
Mudvayne/Hellyeah are my favorites, I can relate a lot to what Chad says.

Also FFDP, Gemini Syndrome, Hatebreed, sevendust, non point…. Well maybe it’s time to start a metal head thread 🤣

radas

Equipment
Mar 21, 2022
Michigan

Also FFDP, Gemini Syndrome, Hatebreed, sevendust, non point…. Well maybe it’s time to start a metal head thread 🤣
There isn't a band on your list I don't enjoy listening to. Yep, metalhead thread it is 😂

• Haha

radas

Equipment
Mar 21, 2022
Michigan
I left out LL Cool J and Grandmaster Flash. Now your head is spinning. o_O
I listen to some of the underground rap too - twisted insane, strange music label, etc... Looks like you're a fan of the old school 😁

radas

Equipment
Mar 21, 2022
Michigan

😂

Reactions: 1 user

Fordtech86

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3200
Aug 7, 2018
Pineville,LA

😂
Well now there is two metal threads 🤣

Reactions: 1 user

The Evil Twin

Equipment
L2501, LA526,
Jul 19, 2022
Virginia
I listen to some of the underground rap too - twisted insane, strange music label, etc... Looks like you're a fan of the old school 😁
I am! I went to "the bad kids school" so there was a very eclectic mix of students from all backgrounds. While we all had differences, we were all "SPEDs" and had that bond. I got into a fight with 2 black guys one day. As punishment, we had to clean the gym for a week. We never became friends, per se, but we ended up getting along really well and I actually still keep in touch with one of them. We found out that while our music was different, it was the same. Personal struggle, angst, anger, experience and pain was a part of both musical styles.
For your listening enjoyment (maybe LOL). Remake of LLCJ Momma Said Knock You Out

• Love

radas

Equipment
Mar 21, 2022
Michigan
I am! I went to "the bad kids school" so there was a very eclectic mix of students from all backgrounds. While we all had differences, we were all "SPEDs" and had that bond. I got into a fight with 2 black guys one day. As punishment, we had to clean the gym for a week. We never became friends, per se, but we ended up getting along really well and I actually still keep in touch with one of them. We found out that while our music was different, it was the same. Personal struggle, angst, anger, experience and pain was a part of both musical styles.
For your listening enjoyment (maybe LOL). Remake of LLCJ Momma Said Knock You Out
One of my favorites and with Tech N9ne in it too. Thanks for sharing. Yeah both styles of music do share similar qualities and I see some hybrid rap/metal bands out there too. Attila front man does a lot of rapping in his songs and I see a lot of rap lately with guitar and bass in it. It all sounds good to me if I can connect with the beats or the lyrics.