Skid steer quick disconnect for B7100HST-D with 1630C loader

Broncbob

Equipment
B7100HST-D
Jan 5, 2022
Utah
Does anyone make a skid steer quick disconnect conversion for the 1630C loader? I have tried google, but not sure if I’m not searching the correct thing, or if it doesn’t exist.

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
No it does not exist in whole, you will have to buy the parts and make it yourself.
But word of warning, the arm width on a 1630C and the corresponding buckets are to narrow for SSQA.
You can make a mini SSQA like the Toro dingo, but attachments will be limited.
Also note that adding an SSQA will reduce the already anemic lift ability of that loader drastically.
What do you want to accomplish by adding an SSQA to your loader?

Broncbob

Equipment
B7100HST-D
Jan 5, 2022
Utah
No it does not exist in whole, you will have to buy the parts and make it yourself.
But word of warning, the arm width on a 1630C and the corresponding buckets are to narrow for SSQA.
You can make a mini SSQA like the Toro dingo, but attachments will be limited.
What do you want to accomplish by adding an SSQA to your loader?
Namely forks is what I’m interested in, but being able to quickly take the bucket off when I’m doing other than loader operations would be handy as well.

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
Get these parts:
Or

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
The first plate will be used for the back of the existing bucket.
It is also the plate you will use to get the spacing right for the attachment plates.
Do not attach it to the bucket till you are done fixing the attachment plates to the loader arms.
( You will want to cut out the center steel to make it lighter so not to add too much weight to the bucket. )
The second will be used to make a fork frame.
The third or fourth attachment plates will be used with the existing brackets that you cut off of the existing bucket.

You will also need a connecting bar from one pad to the other.

I did this with my B7100 with home made loader, I can dig out some pictures if you need them.
Also Made an SSQA for my woods loader on my L3450, same process just normal SSQA size.

Broncbob

Equipment
B7100HST-D
Jan 5, 2022
Utah
Pictures would help, I’m definitely all good with the fabrication part, and I think I understand what’s needed, but pictures are a thousand words.