Selling Bombs To Pay For His Lawnmower

motionclone

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L345DT with Lp mower, forks and grapple thumb, Bobcat 337 Midi Ex
May 4, 2018
Maine
from the article..ouch:
" The type of explosives that were being manufactured, who he intended to sell them to, and why he didn't try selling lemonade before working his way up to improvised explosives is not known. "

Mak65

Equipment
L2501 HST
Apr 25, 2019
TX
Obviously, the first question is why? Second is, neighbor knew and was OK with it?

dlsmith

Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX2230, LA211
Nov 15, 2018
Goshen, IN
Obviously, the first question is why? Second is, neighbor knew and was OK with it?
Obiously the answer to one of those questions died with the maker, and I seriously doubt his customer is going to step forward and volunteer any information.

WFM

Equipment
L3800
Apr 5, 2013
Porter Maine
I just looked to find an article I save like three or fours years ago. It was a newspaper article from a Kentucky newspaper telling about two Kentucky residents a father and son who got into a heated argument after a weekend BBQ (beverages ??) about WHO was going to mow the lawn. The father fired up the rider and took off mowing when the son appeared with a hatchet and was going to teach PaPa a lesson. Papa swerved and went after the son knocking him down and injurying his leg with the mower bad enough it had to be severed and removed at the hospital....LOL
Yes I laughed when I read it. Those southern BBQ's

xrocketengineer

Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX1880, FEL, Grapple, 36 in. Forks, 48in. MMM, Quick Spade, Ripper
Nov 14, 2020
Merritt Island, Florida
from the article..ouch:
" The type of explosives that were being manufactured, who he intended to sell them to, and why he didn't try selling lemonade before working his way up to improvised explosives is not known. "
Is that why my Amazon order is running late? :ROFLMAO: