Second Loan for Implements?

hockeystewey

Lifetime Member

Equipment
2017 BX1880 w FEL, 54"MMM, 2019 BX2816 50 " snowblower
Dec 12, 2017
NY
Hey guys... do any of you have secondary loans thru Kubota for implements besides your tractor loan? I have a 0% on my 1880, but I am thinking of adding a blower if I go thru Kubota, do I have to refile all new financial papers and crap? Why don't they just have a revolving account for us tractor addicts?? lol ... thanks for the info

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
Im not 100% sure but I think that 0% only works when you get it all at one time

Reactions: 1 users

John T

Equipment
2017 BX23S
May 5, 2017
under a rock
Yeah

I sure wish I got a grass bagger system for my bx

they are pretty pricey
But at 0% I might go for it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

hockeystewey

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Dec 12, 2017
NY
No, i know i can't get 0% on the add ons. The percentage rate are on the website. I was more so asking about the process...but thanks!!!

Newlyme

Lifetime Member

Equipment
M4900 w/loader, finish mower, tiller, auger, rake. BX24 w/loader, backhoe
May 27, 2015
Nelson Ohio USA
Hey guys... do any of you have secondary loans thru Kubota for implements besides your tractor loan? .....do I have to refile all new financial papers and crap?
I used the Kubota financing for my used M4900 with a rider on my home owners insurance then went back the next year and used the Kubota financing again for a used Befco 15' batwing mower using the Kubota insurance that time. Didn't have to fill out any paperwork. Just one question, "Is all of your information still the same?"

nbking

Equipment
L2501HST 4X4, Rtv-x900
Jul 8, 2018
Sonora, CA
My Kubota dealer always has 0% apr for 24 months for implements. I believe you still need 20% down.

Missouribound

Equipment
B2320, FEL, BOX BLADE, FINISH MOWER, QUICK HITCH
Jun 17, 2014
Missouri
0% is a great thing for both owners and dealers.
It makes the owner think he's only paying the advertised price, which he is.
It lets the dealer know that he can charge anything he wants and someone will still buy it.

Reactions: 3 users

hockeystewey

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Dec 12, 2017
NY
its not like there's a bunch of options around for front end blowers on Kubotas...or any Kubota parts for that matter...;);)

InThesticks

Equipment
B2601
Jul 9, 2018
SC WI, US
I called last week as we were looking for a back hoe for our 2601, the dealer stated 0 for 24... the price was $7k.
When you need to bury a 250' water line at 7' sometimes price is not really an option when you have a shovel in hand.
Downfall the dealer never got back to us...guess its time to look for a new dealer, this is not our first issue with him but it will be the last.

Reactions: 2 users

hockeystewey

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Dec 12, 2017
NY
Downfall the dealer never got back to us...guess its time to look for a new dealer, this is not our first issue with him but it will be the last.
I hear ya there. I changed to a dealer much farther away but with much better customer service than the one I was using. Worth the extra time !!!

bearbait

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3560, 64" snowblower, 72" back blade
Dec 9, 2011
New Glasgow Canada
May be different here in Canada but when I was in last week to buy the grapple I noticed a sign on the wall saying zero for 60 months. I asked about it and you need to put 10% down but yes no problem because I financed the quick attach and snowblower 3 years ago.

Old_Paint

Lifetime Member

Equipment
LX2610SU, LA535 FEL w/54" bucket, LandPride BB1248, Woodland Mills WC-68
Dec 5, 2020
AL
Well, I am 100% sure that you only get the 0 % in case you do that all at one time. However, it also depends on the region you are living in, maybe you are having a certain bank that might actually offer you such an offer, however most of the banks are actually accepting it only in the case you are doing it all at one time. However, maybe Kubota are offering this kind of possibilities, I am not sure about that.
I got 0/0/60 for the tractor and the BH-77 on separate purchases, but had to make both at the same time to get it. Was going to have a second loan when it was delivered, though. I wanted to buy it as a TLB package so I could get the box blade and maybe a rotary cutter as a 2nd attachment, but that couldn't happen once I moved up to the LX. The BH-77 is considered an attachment because it fits multiple frames, not an integral part of a TLB. I've since (at least temporarily) decided against the BH-77 in favor of more attachments for the same amount of money to be able to do more work with it. I can always order it again any time, and quite possibly get a good rate if not 0 from the local dealer. The 0/0/60 also applied to the FEL and box blade, plus a multi-attachment (2+) discount, as well as no taxes because it's agricultural equipment. Count on the 0 taxes to go away very soon. We all know why.

Fordtech86

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3200
Aug 7, 2018
Pineville,LA
I got 0/0/60 for the tractor and the BH-77 on separate purchases, but had to make both at the same time to get it. Was going to have a second loan when it was delivered, though. I wanted to buy it as a TLB package so I could get the box blade and maybe a rotary cutter as a 2nd attachment, but that couldn't happen once I moved up to the LX. The BH-77 is considered an attachment because it fits multiple frames, not an integral part of a TLB. I've since (at least temporarily) decided against the BH-77 in favor of more attachments for the same amount of money to be able to do more work with it. I can always order it again any time, and quite possibly get a good rate if not 0 from the local dealer. The 0/0/60 also applied to the FEL and box blade, plus a multi-attachment (2+) discount, as well as no taxes because it's agricultural equipment. Count on the 0 taxes to go away very soon. We all know why.
confused as to why you would have to have two loans if you would have bought tractor and backhoe at the same time?

My L was “used” when I got it and I added the bh77 about 2 years ago, was able to do 0 down 0 interest for 24. Same offer they have had for a while now.

Crash277

Equipment
BX23S
Jan 17, 2021
Canada
I can only speak to kubota Canada financing but I just did this. 1 loan is the TLB with the box blade, tiller, and thumb. Purchased last spring. Tomorrow I get the tractor back with my snow blower and 3rd function/rear remotes. 84 months 0% the kicker is, the minimum monthly payment has to be $75. I wanted a grapple but things that attach to the loader don’t count as implements so they wanted 2.99%. grapples won’t be in stock till may/June. So instead of paying Interest I’m going to pay cash later for the grapple or build one.

Old_Paint

Lifetime Member

Equipment
LX2610SU, LA535 FEL w/54" bucket, LandPride BB1248, Woodland Mills WC-68
Dec 5, 2020
AL
confused as to why you would have to have two loans if you would have bought tractor and backhoe at the same time?

My L was “used” when I got it and I added the bh77 about 2 years ago, was able to do 0 down 0 interest for 24. Same offer they have had for a while now.
Dealer could not write a single loan if they could not deliver both pieces of equipment. Until I take delivery, they cannot accept payment. I could backorder and get the 0-0-60 financing, but it could not be included in the lien. They had the tractor (still in the crate when I first saw it), but no subframes available for the BH77 backhoe for the LX2610SU. Turns out, that subframe is different for the SU than the CAB or ROPS models as the SU was designed specifically for Special Utility application in mind. Mind you, I haven't put calipers or measuring tape on it, so I couldn't begin to tell you what's different, but obviously enough that the subframe for the other two LX models won't fit under the SU.

MaynBedb

Equipment
Kubota
Aug 11, 2023
USA
Just wanted to jump in and add that mandating a cap on interest rates for student loans, coupled with reforms that foster price competition among colleges, could indeed be a pragmatic approach. Moreover, it might be worth exploring policy changes that encourage colleges to streamline their costs and enhance efficiency, ensuring that the benefits of education are more accessible without burdening students with crippling debt. As a former student, I made it a priority to repay my loans on time, understanding the importance of financial responsibility. I sought guidance from a Mortgage Broker in Northampton to ensure sound financial decisions. Their expert advice was instrumental in helping me navigate potential pitfalls and make informed choices.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user