seal cross reference

Kmuz700

Equipment
B8200
Jan 19, 2020
North Haven, CT
Does anyone know where I can cross reference OEM Kubota part numbers to a generic seal number, such as SKF, Timken etc? Maybe the original manufacture or specs? Trying to locate the brake/differential seals for my B8200, and while i can order them from Messicks, id like to try and get this tractor put back together sooner, and have plenty of local bearing/seal suppliers that can help me out, if i can provide the right info...unfortunately the old seals came out in pieces and i have no numbers on them to go by.

The seals im looking for are Kubota #67111-16940

radas

Equipment
2022 LX2610HST, 3rd Function, Rear Remotes, BH77
Mar 21, 2022
Michigan
Does anyone know where I can cross reference OEM Kubota part numbers to a generic seal number, such as SKF, Timken etc? Maybe the original manufacture or specs? Trying to locate the brake/differential seals for my B8200, and while i can order them from Messicks, id like to try and get this tractor put back together sooner, and have plenty of local bearing/seal suppliers that can help me out, if i can provide the right info...unfortunately the old seals came out in pieces and i have no numbers on them to go by.

You can call a Kubota dealer parts dept to see if they can read the seal mfg. Part number to you over the phone to cross reference. Kubota part numbers will not cross reference. You could also pull your seal and get the part number off of it to cross reference. Hopefully this helps.

007kubotaguy

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B7100DT L245DT JD 2355
Dec 23, 2012
Herald Calif.
If it is a standard metric seal it may have the size on it. It is usually in mm right on the face. Going to be something like this.25 X 45 8. That would mean 25 mm ID 45 mm OD 8 mm wide.

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
Yea No, there is no cross reference chart or list.
And some of the Kubota seals on those older units won't have any markings at all.

Kmuz700

Equipment
B8200
Jan 19, 2020
North Haven, CT
If it is a standard metric seal it may have the size on it. It is usually in mm right on the face. Going to be something like this.25 X 45 8. That would mean 25 mm ID 45 mm OD 8 mm wide.
that would be easy enough, if the old seals didn't disintegrate upon removal lol.

Donystoy

Equipment
LX2610HSDCC, B/H, Loader, plus numerous other attachments. B7200 sold
Dec 10, 2013
Binbrook, Ontario
In the past I have taken the old seal along with the exact dimentions of shaft etc. to my local bearing supply. They can usually match it up with a suitable seal.

sjbrady79

Equipment
Kubota M8200DT
Mar 22, 2022
Lawrence, KS
Kubota does a real good job of hiding their part info, cant even find any specs on the seal by its part number...
I just replaced the PTO shaft seal on a M8200. It was a NOK AQ7745E. The only ones I could find looked like Chinese nock offs. I opted to buy the Kubota part so I knew I had the part before I drained enough fluid to make the change. I thought about using a local bearing/seal supplier but didn't want to have the tractor out of service too long. The skid loader doesn't do that well in the mud during the spring thaw and frequent rain showers feeding round bales to the cows.

fried1765

Equipment
Kubota L48 TLB, Ford 1920 FEL, Ford 8N, SCAG Liberty Z, Gravely Pro.
Nov 14, 2019
Eastham, Ma

If you can get the seals from Messick's, why not just have them sent to you via Priority mail?
Maybe two or three days...max!

Captain13

Equipment
M7040 4WD ROPS, ZD28, Woods (84” box blade, 72” harrow, 48” pallet forks)
Feb 27, 2019
Kathleen, GA
NAPA has Kubota parts in their system. Not Kubota OEM, but aftermarket SKF, Timken etc. Give the model and year. You can call a local store on the phone. Here, they usually have them next day if they aren’t in stock at the store.