Rules for posting at OTT

Henro

Equipment
B2910, BX2200, KX41-2V mini Ex.
May 24, 2019
North of Pittsburgh PA
Just a suggestion, and not sure of the value.

But recently I wanted to reread the rules for posting here at OTT and could not find them.

Turns out they are stickys at the top of the Off Topic forum. I understand why they are there, but I think they really apply to the whole site, and think it might be helpful if there was a tab to click on at the main page.

Not sure if this really matters, as most threads are on topic and people do not stray very far from the forum subject anyway.

Just a thought I guess. I wanted to reread the rules and could not find them. Fortunately a member here told me to look at the stickys at the top of the OT forum...mission accomplished, with help.

NHSleddog

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B2650
Dec 19, 2019
Southern, NH
He doesn't have a problem with it, just with me, I'm the only one he called out. This is like a tattle by proxy - lol.

Henro

Equipment
May 24, 2019
North of Pittsburgh PA
He doesn't have a problem with it, just with me, I'm the only one he called out. This is like a tattle by proxy - lol.
Granted, you were the motivation which caused me to post this thread, but I did not call anyone out...LOL...Just made a suggestion.

Henro

Equipment
May 24, 2019
North of Pittsburgh PA
How boring life would be if you follow all the rules
True, but if you don't follow the rules, you must be willing to accept the consequences. "Ignorance is no defense" prevails.

I often exceed the speed limit, but realize it may cost me at some point...same can be said for so many things.