Rotavator S1000 manual?

volp

Equipment
Kubota B6001, MF35 with backhoe, Ford 3000, JD LX186 Lawn tractor
With my newly bought B6001 came a rotavator S1000. It looks as this is made to fit my tractor with a very short connector. I understand that there is something missing to the back of it.
I have not been able to find any manual for it.
Anyone got more information on this rotavator? :confused:

Anders

Attachments

Last edited:

coachgeo

Equipment
L225 w/woods Few Mowers & Back Blade, D722 in Motorcycle (Triumph Tiger), LMTV
Nov 16, 2012
Southern OH
Well your tractor is missing the Center Link/Upper link. Do not know about the Rotavator

Appoligies but could only find a Green tractor image

A - Lift Arms

B - Center Link Storage Hook

C - Non-Adjustable Lift Link

D - Sway Link

E - Draft Link

F - Center Link

G - Adjustable Lift Link

Attachments

Last edited:

coachgeo

Equipment
Nov 16, 2012
Southern OH

volp

Equipment
Thanks coachgeo,
I now understand more about how it is attached to my B6001. :) I have to remove the lift arms and the lift links, which is easy, and then attach the rotary tiller with its own lift links. There are two fixed forks on the tractor which fits the tiller. I would love to have a proper manual but perhaps there is none in English only in Japanese which is not my strong point!:rolleyes:
Anders

Attachments

Daren Todd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Massey Ferguson 1825E, Kubota Z121S, Box blade, Rotary Cutter
May 18, 2014
Vilonia, Arkansas
It doesn't look like anything is missing from the upper portion of the tiller.

Looks like the two larger pins on the bottom of the tiller hook to the three point hitch arms.

I would say the chain hooks to the pin right behind your seat where the center link for the three point hitch would attach.

The two little stablizer arms above the lower pins on the tiller are what have me confused about. Not seeing a spot for them to attach too. I would assume some where around the lift arms for the three point hitch. After the lower pins are attached to the tractor, i would look closely and see what makes sense for those little arms.

If your missing the pto shaft, not sure where you would locate that in your neck of the woods

Scratch that about the lower pins on the tiller hooking to the lift arms. Looks like they lock into the fixed points on the back of the tractor

Last edited:

coachgeo

Equipment
Nov 16, 2012
Southern OH
I still do not know ...
did the guy you buy it from ever use it with the tractor? Give him a call if so.

The UK ebay ad pics are too large to load here. They show best how it's attached

Kubota 3pt links & Stabilizer are removed. Cultivator links mounted to tractors 3pt lift arms and the bar/brackets go into the Fixed Forks he pointed out. These Fixed Forks are the pivot point?.

Also
http://www.yenibiz.com/achat/produi...ml?PHPSESSID=7dd0acf0ab08e28b47f9b9f53ffff877

Last edited:

coachgeo

Equipment
Nov 16, 2012
Southern OH
I still do not know what is missing from the rear extension of the tiller? :confused:
Anders
Wheels. From the pics I saw there is what may be an "optional" set of wheels that attach here.

damn....... must only take tiny pictures here. Again pic file is to large to load
Picture of attached wheels
http://www.cheffins.co.uk/assets/catalogues/lots/190/168.jpg

going to make the archive of this thread a total failure cause all these image links will go bad

Last edited:

coachgeo

Equipment
Nov 16, 2012
Southern OH
It doesn't look like anything is missing from the upper portion of the tiller.....
I would say the chain hooks to the pin right behind your seat where the center link for the three point hitch would attach....
seen two chain set ups. One like described by Darin as can be seen in video below
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jXwiAoL086E

Also Looks like a chain hooks to the back of the unit holding up the rear flap, Essentially a mud flap to keep from throwing stuff?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=elL-d06SkGI

So your chain is one or the other?

So it seems to me only thing your missing is driveshaft and optional wheels

Last edited:

Tomcat

Equipment
B7000 4WD, RS1(?) rototiller, Konik 125 ATV
Nov 19, 2014
Thailand
This last picture seems spot on. :D A pair of wheels to fix how deep the tiller will reach. I just found similar pictures on Ebay.
Here and here.

Anders
I'm just guessing but the wheels attached to the rear are guide wheels and the hand crank at the top adjusts to the depth of your till.

volp

Equipment
Last edited:

Heikki 75

Equipment
Kubota B7000
Jul 8, 2020
Finland
Does anyone know how the s1000 rotor attaches to the gearbox?

Should the lower shaft of the gearbox be disengaged from the gearbox?