Rev's Memory Setting Button Mod

Grizzo

Dec 12, 2020
Australia
On my M5091 if you want to set the automatic revs button, the revs slider lever can't be all the way low. It needs to be up at least a little bit forward. Is there any way this can modded so that I can set the rev button with the lever at full low?
At the moment I bush the lever up a mm or 2 and it works ok but sooner or later the lever is bumped and it gets kind of annoying to reset it every time with minimal revs.

jimr63

Equipment
M5-091HDC, L47TLB, L4701F, ZD1211-72, GR2120-54, RTV-X1140
Jun 24, 2015
SOMD
I use the constant RPM button all the time but after 4+ years of owning my M5 I still haven’t taken the time to learn how to use the RPM memory buttons. Be interested in learning what folks use them for....

Grizzo

Dec 12, 2020
Australia
I use the constant RPM button all the time but after 4+ years of owning my M5 I still haven’t taken the time to learn how to use the RPM memory buttons. Be interested in learning what folks use them for....

You should try using it, your missing out. I actually rarely use the lever and just use the memory button.
It's like using the lever but better. You can get back to the exact revs you were using every time you throttle up much quicker and easier. It's more precise with rev setting as well as you use the digital readout with the button. Great for PTO work.

Reactions: 1 user