Removing LB400 FEL from Kubota L2350DT.....a how to.

Flintknapper

Premium Member

Equipment
L2350DT
May 3, 2022
Deep East Texas
I've never had the occasion to need to do this (remove FEL)... but when I first purchased the tractor I was unable to find any step by step instructions explaining the procedure.

I found an operators manual for the FEL with that information and thought I'd post it here for posterity's sake.

Perhaps it will help someone else in the future.

LB400 Manual.jpg
LB400 Removal_1.jpg
LB400 Removal_2.jpg

AC690

Equipment
L2350DT
Nov 12, 2022
Oregon
Thanks for that info Flintknapper, I will have to take a closer look at my tractor! My L2350DT has the LB402 loader. I did remove the loader when I was installing the block heater and changing all the fluids but just did what looked right and made sense to me. I did not see any stands for the side arms and the connecting bars on mine folded down and pinned back to the side booms like how the newer tractors are set up, didn't see anywhere to pin to the bucket. It worked and went back on fairly easily so couldn't have been too wrong but definitely going to take a closer look for any other stands I may have missed.

Reactions: 1 user

AC690

Equipment
L2350DT
Nov 12, 2022
Oregon
Looks like somewhere around 95 and the LB402 loader they switched to a newer design with the two “kick stands” that pin and swing down on the side arms. At least that is how mine is set up

Reactions: 1 user