Rebuiding Cab

Ob1kubota

Equipment
M9540DT
Jul 26, 2009
Birmingham, AL
dusty I've been following along and I know your getting tired but, I like what your kids said about the teeth on the front and put some big eye balls on the side of the hood. [like the old baby moon eyes] that will some attention blowing snow, beautiful job :)

chiefbuzzbee

Equipment
B6000 w/Loader 2013 L3800 w/Loader
Jul 29, 2009
New Hampton,NH
Dusty, It looks Great!! It maybe just in time, you may also get a lot of use out of it this year. Good work!:)

joekimtkd

Equipment
B7510DT, 4' Snow blower, 4' Loader, 6' Blade, 6' 3PH Finish mower, 6' box blade,
Aug 16, 2009
Durham Ontario Canada
Congrats~! Dusty.
It looks great. Look a like armored tractor~:D

I hope you doing okay. feel any better?

Good job again.

Joe.

dusty-t

Feb 17, 2009
Mountforest Ontario
Thanks guys. I forgot all about the rear view mirror. Joe had a good idea with the truck mirror. So that is what I am using. And yes I am going to do the teeth and eyes thing when I get time. We had snow last night so I had better get the blower inside and get it ready. I am going to widen it about 3in to make it as wide as the tractor. I really like the blower so I don't want to replace it with a bigger blower. And I want to put another gizmo on it to raise and lower the top plap on the blower. I use a power window motor to turn the shute and I may use the same thing to raise and lower the flap. Have a good one Guys.:D:D Dusty.