Rear remotes for LX2610 cab

kubotafreak

Equipment
GRAND l6060, L3560, B6100, gr2100, tg 1860, g1800, g1900, g2160
Sep 20, 2018
Arkansas, US
I have the same setup as this picture, can not figure out how to plug/unplug the couplings(only spent 5 minutes on it). Can anybody can help this idiot out?
They are push pull connections. Just push them in to connect and a firm tug and they pop off. They need the pioneer ag style, ball, or point. It is for safety if you drive away from something, the hose connection will let go.

Reactions: 1 user

Njtool

Equipment
Lx2610 HSDC. BH77 backhoe
Jan 1, 2021
New jersey
I have the same setup as this picture, can not figure out how to plug/unplug the couplings(only spent 5 minutes on it). Can anybody can help this idiot out?
Have you tried relieving the pressure in the hydraulic system?

Njtool

Equipment
Lx2610 HSDC. BH77 backhoe
Jan 1, 2021
New jersey
Push in, pull out all in 1 quick motion.
If there is pressure in the hydraulic system, you won’t be able to connect it. I have the same problem when I try to connect anything to my ports, 3rd function, backhoe, rear remotes... I have to turn the tractor off and pop the loader into float in order to connect anything

MtnViewRanch

Oct 10, 2012
Lakeside Ca.
If there is pressure in the hydraulic system, you won’t be able to connect it. I have the same problem when I try to connect anything to my ports, 3rd function, backhoe, rear remotes... I have to turn the tractor off and pop the loader into float in order to connect anything
This pretty much holds true with any type of std couplers. The pressure always needs to be relieved. You do not need to use float mode, simply relieve the pressure. ( Move the lever for the set of couplers that you are connecting-disconnecting with the engine off.

1IlX3310

Equipment
LX3310HSD
Jul 8, 2021
Maine
View attachment 59451 View attachment 59453
Here is the piping for the factory remotes on my 2610 non cab, as well as the levers.
I can't help with your other question.
Hi Matt - I'm having 2 rear remotes installed on my new LX3310. Is that a standard mounting spot and do you have any issues with the location? I see pics of the bracket for the Cab models and confused as to why that can't be adapted to the open station model.

Matt Ellerbee

Lifetime Member

Equipment
MX6000
Jun 27, 2019
Canton, Georgia
Hi Matt - I'm having 2 rear remotes installed on my new LX3310. Is that a standard mounting spot and do you have any issues with the location? I see pics of the bracket for the Cab models and confused as to why that can't be adapted to the open station model.
They weren't bad to hook to, but they are very tucked in there. I kept my top link hooked up all the time. I have since sold that tractor.

As far as the cab bracket, look at @Njtool post above mine, there is no metal bar going across at the tail lights to attach to. Though you may be able to fab something off of where the tool box is mounted.

B737

Lifetime Member

Equipment
LX3310
Jun 9, 2019
New Jersey
For some reason Kubota moved them down low instead of above the fender like the older design that was more accessible.

Alpo

Oct 25, 2020
Idaho
I went with the factory setup and could not be happier (except for the price). I've put many "kits" on many different things over the years and I have to say this is probably the most robust, complete kit ever. Each part is solid and all the needed parts are included. I put on one valve block a couple months ago since the second was on backorder (just came in this week) and have been using the single set for the top angle for my box blade. What a game changer! Now I need to do a snowblower throw deflector setup using my third function valve (front blower).

TheOldHokie

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3901/LA525, B7200DT/B1630, G2160/RCK60, G2460/RCK60
Apr 6, 2021
Myersville, MD
windyridgefarm.us
Thanks! That's what I thought. Just getting used to the terminology....pb return makes sense.
It doesnt to me. Power Beyond aka High pressure carry over is pump pressure to a down stream valve. A valve with a power beyond circuit will have a third return port which is low pressure back to tank.

Dan

Attachments

Last edited:

GUN143R

Equipment
LX2610 CAB QH15 FEL BH77 RCR1260 PFL2046 PD10 T&T
Feb 2, 2022
Idaho
I went with the factory setup and could not be happier (except for the price). I've put many "kits" on many different things over the years and I have to say this is probably the most robust, complete kit ever. Each part is solid and all the needed parts are included. I put on one valve block a couple months ago since the second was on backorder (just came in this week) and have been using the single set for the top angle for my box blade. What a game changer! Now I need to do a snowblower throw deflector setup using my third function valve (front blower).
Hey Alpo,

What was your install time on that kit? And purchase price if you don't mind, I'm looking at doing the same upgrade.
I just got a quote from my dealer today for the two rear remotes... $2500 .

Thanks,

Greg

Alpo

Oct 25, 2020
Idaho
Hey Alpo,

What was your install time on that kit? And purchase price if you don't mind, I'm looking at doing the same upgrade.
I just got a quote from my dealer today for the two rear remotes... $2500 .

Thanks,

Greg
Greg, if I remember correctly it took a couple of hours, taking my time. The cab probably made it take longer. I think the parts were around $1,500. My dealer quote was like yours so I did the install myself.

GUN143R

Equipment
LX2610 CAB QH15 FEL BH77 RCR1260 PFL2046 PD10 T&T
Feb 2, 2022
Idaho
@Alpo That sounds like the route I will be going as well, Thanks for the reply.

billskeen66

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota LX2610HSDC
May 21, 2022
Dallas, TX
I agree with going the factory route. While it seems that quite a few people like the idea of the Summit valve set, it is far from ideal, specifically for a top & tilt set. You give up any real feathering capabilities and forget about having the float feature.
I am getting ready to do the Summit Hydraulics kit as well. Only because my dealer told me the kit for the LX2610HDSC cab tractor is 5-6 months out, maybe. I don't want pay for something now, tie up that much money, and not know when I'll get the kit from Kubota. I am installing a Titan Attachments Ditch & Bank Flail Mower.

Open to suggestions though.

B737

Lifetime Member

Equipment
LX3310
Jun 9, 2019
New Jersey
very fine control of toplink is imperative when using Box Blade and Rake. When the rake is on the machine, my thumb never leaves the toplink control, it is almost constantly in adjustment. If the Summit kit does not offer smooth, refined control, I would wait for factory set. You'll have the tractor many years, a few months isnt a big deal.

billskeen66

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota LX2610HSDC
May 21, 2022
Dallas, TX
very fine control of toplink is imperative when using Box Blade and Rake. When the rake is on the machine, my thumb never leaves the toplink control, it is almost constantly in adjustment. If the Summit kit does not offer smooth, refined control, I would wait for factory set. You'll have the tractor many years, a few months isnt a big deal.
I understand your point and totally agree. However, it is a big deal if you have contract deadlines to meet. Short term solution may just have to be manually adjusting the flail, but that is going to be a PITA.