Rear remote kit installed

Knott

Lifetime Member

Equipment
2015 BX2670-1, BX2755HD Snow Blower, Farmking 4' box Blade, BX 2760A Plow Blade
Jun 2, 2015
Manitoba
Finally got my Kubota rear remote kit installed. Not too hard to install. The hardest part is determining which hard line is which. The diagram in the instructions is poor quality. My kit had one line with one miss bent line. It was out about one inch in one direction & half an inch in another. It took a few tries to get it just right. The miss bent end was at the valve end.
Over all l give it a 6 out of 10 on the mechanical difficulty scale.
The kit is well made & designed. It fits in places where you would not believe until you get it done. You can see in the pics how tight the 4 hard lines fit in beside the three point arm & the rear end housing.
Now l am waiting on fittings for my hydraulic top link.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

project_x

Mar 6, 2010
Ottawa
It looks like a BX7376 kit, the best deal in a pair of rears remotes.
I am currently working on modifying one of these kits to add "factory" looking remotes to my B3300. The biggest challenge was that the port to tank of the valve was only an o-ring fitting held in place by bolting the valve body to the tank. I drilled and tapped this port for an orb fitting yesterday. I'm going to do a full write up when I get mine finished.

I plan to use these valves for my top n tilt setup.

Sent from my STV100-3 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

BotaTrac

Equipment
Kubota B25D, Kubota L305DT, Kubota L2501D, Ford 681 Select-O-Speed
Mar 16, 2017
Hogwarts Academy
Nice clean install. What do you intend on doing with all that "New Found Power?"

Knott

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Jun 2, 2015
Manitoba
Nice clean install. What do you intend on doing with all that "New Found Power?"

For a Hydraulic top link.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Grouse Feathers

Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX2370, FEL, Snowblower-BX5455, Homebuilt Forks, LP RB1560, LP GS1548
Feb 16, 2015
Lovells, Mi
I thought about rear remotes in the past, but after looking at the prices for parts gave up the idea. After reading this thread and searching for other threads on rear remotes for the BX, I decided to check some prices. My dealer easily beat the online prices and I agree it must be the best deal around for rear remotes. I didn't think I could buy the valves for the price of this kit. Mine is on order and I am searching for a top link. Thanks for the thread Knott.

Knott

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Jun 2, 2015
Manitoba
I thought about rear remotes in the past, but after looking at the prices for parts gave up the idea. After reading this thread and searching for other threads on rear remotes for the BX, I decided to check some prices. My dealer easily beat the online prices and I agree it must be the best deal around for rear remotes. I didn't think I could buy the valves for the price of this kit. Mine is on order and I am searching for a top link. Thanks for the thread Knott.

It is a great kit.
I got the top link from Agristore USA. Great people there & easy fast shipping to Manitoba Canada.

Knott

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Jun 2, 2015
Manitoba
What did you pay at Lawsons? Do you have a picture of the levers coming through the fender?

Sent from my Z850 using Tapatalk
$392

Last edited:

eserv

Equipment
BX24, A1000 Kubota Generator
May 27, 2009
Hardisty, Alberta
Thanks. It it well worth the cash & effort to install it.
I installed one of these valves on my BX24 a couple years ago for a hydraulic top link. works real good. difficult to install on the backhoe tractors because a section of the frame needs to be cut away and reinforced.

Knott

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Jun 2, 2015
Manitoba
Did the kit come with the sticker for the fender?

Sent from my Z850 using Tapatalk

Yes the one for the black control pod.
You can see l put it on crooked, but l redid it after the pics.

Last edited:

sgtboz

Equipment
Kubota L3800/L3940, BH77/BH90 Backhoes, www.bozhog.com
Sep 11, 2015
Oklahoma City, OK
www.bozhog.com
Great pics and description. Boy, that is a tight fit around the 3pt arm! Thanks for taking the time to share your experience with us. This is the kind of thread that is useful for years to come when people search for the relevant info in the forum.

Knott

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Jun 2, 2015
Manitoba
Great pics and description. Boy, that is a tight fit around the 3pt arm! Thanks for taking the time to share your experience with us. This is the kind of thread that is useful for years to come when people search for the relevant info in the forum.

Yes it a tight fit, but it is a great fit. It doesn't touch anything around it. It is impressive how well it is made.
Thanks for the kind words. We all make this a great site.

ckat

Equipment
BX 2370
Nov 1, 2015
Minnesota
Would you happen to have a part number from Lawson's? I'm not finding it on their site.

Thanks

Knott

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Jun 2, 2015
Manitoba
Would you happen to have a part number from Lawson's? I'm not finding it on their site.

Thanks

BX7326

NoBiffBetter

Oct 30, 2018
Silver Creek, NY. USA
Finally got my Kubota rear remote kit installed. Not too hard to install. The hardest part is determining which hard line is which. The diagram in the instructions is poor quality. My kit had one line with one miss bent line. It was out about one inch in one direction & half an inch in another. It took a few tries to get it just right. The miss bent end was at the valve end.
Over all l give it a 6 out of 10 on the mechanical difficulty scale.
The kit is well made & designed. It fits in places where you would not believe until you get it done. You can see in the pics how tight the 4 hard lines fit in beside the three point arm & the rear end housing.
Now l am waiting on fittings for my hydraulic top link.

Looks awesome man good job!

How much did this whole kit run you back?

I’m planning on buying and installing a 3rd function for the front of my loader soon for a grapple but always wanted a rear remote as well. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk