Real good deal........But have no knowledge ?

Onthedge

Equipment
1997 kioti lk 3054, only 1100 hrs
Jun 5, 2021
vermont
I own a Kioti LK 3054, bought and paid for. Been trying for ever to throw an inexpensive backhoe on her. I found a johndeere 7, frame mount, backhoe yesterday, but have no idea if this thing will mount up or not. I could be looking at a nightmare situation or not. Anybody out there, ever try this.

Jchonline

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota L6060, KX040-4, M7060, RTV X1100C, M62 (sold)
Oct 28, 2018
Red Feather Lakes, CO
I own a Kioti LK 3054, bought and paid for. Been trying for ever to throw an inexpensive backhoe on her. I found a johndeere 7, frame mount, backhoe yesterday, but have no idea if this thing will mount up or not. I could be looking at a nightmare situation or not. Anybody out there, ever try this.
Almost assuredly a no.

To me the first question is did Kioti ever offer a subframe mounted BH for the LK3054. If yes then you need to re-create that subframe Via fabrication, but change the connection points to fit the JD backhoe. Even then the stress points could be different than the original and still cause issues (or it may be fine). Lots of work, and the fab will be expensive unless you can do it yourself.

Onthedge

Equipment
1997 kioti lk 3054, only 1100 hrs
Jun 5, 2021
vermont
This video says it all, thanks, you saved me, time, money, and alot of busted knuckles !!!!!!!!!!!!!