RDTH60 in good condition. Working -- SOLD

aaluck

Equipment
L4400HST, Bush Hog 276, RDTH60, Speeco PHD, etc
Oct 9, 2019
Snowdoun, AL
Called a local place and probably have it priced too high.

They claim $900.00 is fair.

Old_Paint

Lifetime Member

Equipment
LX2610SU, LA535 FEL w/54" bucket, LandPride BB1248, Woodland Mills WC-68
Dec 5, 2020
AL
Called a local place and probably have it priced too high.

They claim $900.00 is fair.
You still need to sell that finish mower?

Old_Paint

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Dec 5, 2020
AL
No A guy offered me $1000 on FB so its gone. Thanks for asking.
Glad you sold it except for it not being to me :ROFLMAO:
Can you edit the thread title to reflect it being gone?

Old_Paint

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Dec 5, 2020
AL
Cool beans. If you want, drop by before you head home, and have a look at the new shop going up. Or lemme know where to meet, and I'll have a cuppa with ya or something. Got all the outside done, front wall done inside (because it had the least amount to cover). Still gotta get the stuff and some more smarts about installing a wood stove. I have an old one from my mom's place that I cut tons of wood for when I was a kid. She had it removed when my step-dad had a stroke and couldn't feed it any more.

The shop's a disaster right now because I'm constantly moving things around as I do the build, so nothing's found it's permanent home yet. Starting to do some lay-outs on paper, and know how I want to divide up the space, but still got some organizing work to do. Too many years on the road and not keeping stuff organized has come back to bite me. It's a little overwhelming.

Reactions: 1 user

aaluck

Equipment
L4400HST, Bush Hog 276, RDTH60, Speeco PHD, etc
Oct 9, 2019
Snowdoun, AL
Cool beans. If you want, drop by before you head home, and have a look at the new shop going up. Or lemme know where to meet, and I'll have a cuppa with ya or something. Got all the outside done, front wall done inside (because it had the least amount to cover). Still gotta get the stuff and some more smarts about installing a wood stove. I have an old one from my mom's place that I cut tons of wood for when I was a kid. She had it removed when my step-dad had a stroke and couldn't feed it any more.

The shop's a disaster right now because I'm constantly moving things around as I do the build, so nothing's found it's permanent home yet. Starting to do some lay-outs on paper, and know how I want to divide up the space, but still got some organizing work to do. Too many years on the road and not keeping stuff organized has come back to bite me. It's a little overwhelming.
Id love to but I will be with the whole 'crew'. One day when I'm going to Bham Ill take you up on that.

Old_Paint

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Dec 5, 2020
AL
Fair ’nuff. If you drink beer, I make beer. If mine ain’t the right kind, or you don’t imbibe, I’m sure we can find something to sip on the porch.

Reactions: 1 user