RC72-27BA Mower Adjustment

RobbAR

Equipment
B3200
Aug 18, 2014
NW Arkansas
Bought a RC72-27BA for my B3200...have a RCK60-27ba that I want to sell but will get it cleaned up and pictures all brackets and hardware with it....anyway...got the deck on the B3200 followed the inital set up directions for installation and all went well...after installation I had to adjust the two rear link rods to get the deck to fully raise. I am not sure if the front link needs to be adjusted or not...the deck sits flat on a level surface but doesnt seem to have much weight on the front guide wheels...they are touching but not carringf the weight like the backk ones....not sure if I need to lengthen the two front lin ks or not...not much said in the instructions....The RC872 so far works much better than the RCK60 ...mows better than the 60 inch deck for my yard...it does scalp more and easier but part of that is lwarninig how to mow the ridges and bumps in the yard...years ago I had a 3 point finish mower and did the same thing....So not sure if I need to lengthen the front links or not...instructions just say the front wheels should touch the ground...and at some point I will have the RCK60 for sale...but will post in the classifieds...