RC60-71B Mid mount mower deck LOW PRICE

braxx

May 26, 2012
Michigan
I am selling my RC60-71B mid mount mower deck, subframe (I think that is what it's called), driveshaft etc... I'm pretty sure it is all there but it might be missing some nuts/bolts and a pivot pin or two. It was mounted on my 1990 B7100HST when I bought it this year. The previous owned used it to mow his 5 acre lot. He showed me it working and then I had him remove it from the tractor because my utility trailer was only 5ft wide and I couldn't drive it on with the deck attached. I've moved the deck and parts around a couple of times and that is why I say that it might be missing a small minor part or two. The low price reflects my desire to get this thing out of my way and will give the new owner the ability to purchase any missing hardware and still come out of it for less any other decks like this I've seen. Also, the deck has been welded and repaired in a few places but that doesn't seen to have affected it's operation in any way and could use a new wheel or two (But functions with the wheels that are on it now.)
Located in Dearborn Heights, Mich (Near Telegraph and I94)
I'll take $550 for it and I can take credit card payment if that is how you need to pay.

Last edited: