Ratio between front to rear for L245DT

Dan G

Equipment
L245DT
Jul 24, 2020
WA
I have a L245DT that I have run for many years. When I bought the tractor it had turf tires on the back and traction tires on the front. The tires were not matched and I could only use 4 wheel drive in mud or snow. That was OK since I didn't use it much. Now I have some additional operators coming up and I want to get the tire sizes right so any body can run it.
Does anyone know the rolling radius of the original front and rear tires? Does anyone know the ratio of the rear to front so I can figure tire sizes that will work. I hope I can change the front tires to match the existing rear so they are not pulling or scooting when engaged.
Thanks for any help.
Dan G

Dan G

Equipment
L245DT
Jul 24, 2020
WA
Tractor data shows both the ag r1 and the turf tire sizes that should be on the tractor.

I looked on the pages and only can find ag tire sizes. My tractor doesn't use either of the sizes shown.
Maybe the info is on another page and I am not clicking the right place?
The front wheels are 15 inch in diameter and the back are 16 inches. Is there another site that has that info?

BigG

Equipment
l2501, FEL, BB, Rotary cutter, rake,spreader, roller, etc. New Holland TL80 A
Sep 14, 2018
West Central,FL
This is for turf tires I believe.
Front 5.00 - 15
Rear 11.2 - 24

dwaineclark1

Equipment
L245DT
Mar 3, 2017
DRY PRONG, Louisiana
I have a L245DT that I have run for many years. When I bought the tractor it had turf tires on the back and traction tires on the front. The tires were not matched and I could only use 4 wheel drive in mud or snow. That was OK since I didn't use it much. Now I have some additional operators coming up and I want to get the tire sizes right so any body can run it.
Does anyone know the rolling radius of the original front and rear tires? Does anyone know the ratio of the rear to front so I can figure tire sizes that will work. I hope I can change the front tires to match the existing rear so they are not pulling or scooting when engaged.
Thanks for any help.
Dan G

Did you ever find out the ratio for your L245dt? I have the same question about mine and cant find it anywhere.