Quick Attach Loaded Implement

Guardian2001

Equipment
BX1880
Feb 23, 2021
Nova Scotia
Hey everyone,

I've just recently bought a BX series tractor. I'm looking to make a set of pallet forks and would like to use the quick attach to mount them.

I'm wondering if anyone would have a drawing of the receiver end of the skid steer quick attach mount.

Old_Paint

Lifetime Member

Equipment
LX2610SU, LA535 FEL w/54" bucket, LandPride BB1248, Woodland Mills WC-68
Dec 5, 2020
AL
Out of curiosity, why wouldn't you rather have a "store bought" set of forks that have been load tested? They're really not that expensive, and to make some as strong as bought ones, you're going to need a pretty good size forge and oil bath to heat treat the steel used for the forks. Not diminishing your ambition or creativity at all. But a lot of hard lessons have been learned when lifting with equipment that hasn't really been properly engineered and tested.

chim

Equipment
L4240HSTC with FEL, Ford 1210
Jan 19, 2013
Near Lancaster, PA, USA
Yes I do. I was hoping to get accurate drawings, instead of taking measurements off the bucket.
OK. I see what you're looking for, but don't have anything without Googling for it. I'm guessing that someone who has that info will come along and provide it.

I'll be starting a project very soon that involves making an attachment to go on my loader. My plan is to copy the steel on the loader bucket and tack it up for a trial fit. May even get the pieces clamped in place and tack it while it's clamped to the loader. Will disconnect the battery just to play it safe if I go that route.

Reactions: 1 user

GreensvilleJay

Equipment
BX23-S,57 A-C D-14,58 A-C D-14, 57 A-C D-14,tiller,cults,Millcreek 25G spreader,
Apr 2, 2019
Greensville,Ontario,Canada
here's a couple drawings.... there are 'blank' SSQA plates avaialable for about $150+-
I made my own, from 1/8" checkerrplate based on 2nd drawing. used 2 flat bars to form the 'pin latch' on the btm. It was faster,easier than drilling square holes......