Questions about ordering a B2601

Orange man

Equipment
Kubota L2501 LA525 loader , woods prd6000 mower, Land pride RB 1672
Jul 23, 2014
WNY
Thinking about trading in my L2501 for a B2601, of course the dealer has to order one in, my question is about the rebates and financing. What happens if the rebate changes or finacing terms change? will Kubota honor the current terms? Just wondering what happened with those who had to wait for a tractor to come in. Thanks

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
I was told when I ordered mine that if it was on paper it would be honored take that for what it is worth. OK now if I may, unless you are fixated on the R4's maybe think twice, they are skid steer tires and need to run at 40PSI,, not the easiest, or most comfortable of rides!
I have to assume you are going for a FEL and bucket and a 3rd function,, go for it !! That grapple is a nice thing to have, I find that out more each day I use it. It is a very capable machine if used with in its size range, oh and one more thing you might want to look into a set of wheel spacers I ordered a set of 3 inchers,, will it do any thing, I dont know. But I think it would make me feel better onthe hills down here in the coal country. The very best on your new toy.. errr I mean tool yeah thats it tool

Orange man

Equipment
Jul 23, 2014
WNY
So far the salesman has not had me sign anything, but he said he had a sales order wrote up, so I will make sure its on paper. As far as tires go I will be getting R4's I have had them on several tractors and like them.

D

Deleted member 47704

I was told when I ordered mine that if it was on paper it would be honored take that for what it is worth. OK now if I may, unless you are fixated on the R4's maybe think twice, they are skid steer tires and need to run at 40PSI,, not the easiest, or most comfortable of rides!
I have to assume you are going for a FEL and bucket and a 3rd function,, go for it !! That grapple is a nice thing to have, I find that out more each day I use it. It is a very capable machine if used with in its size range, oh and one more thing you might want to look into a set of wheel spacers I ordered a set of 3 inchers,, will it do any thing, I dont know. But I think it would make me feel better onthe hills down here in the coal country. The very best on your new toy.. errr I mean tool yeah thats it tool
I was told the same " if it was on paper it would be honored"

Wesley S.

Equipment
Kubota B2601
Jul 5, 2021
Oregon
I ordered my b2601 last month during the 0% for 84 months deal kubota had goin on. i was told as long as i put in my credit app and put in my order then everything would still be the same no matter when i finally got my tractor, and i dont sign paperwork till I take possession of the tractor.

Goz63

Equipment
Kubota L2501, LA525 loader, QH15,Land Pride RCR1860, BB2560, SGC0660, forks
Jun 19, 2021
Mississippi
FWIW I was told by my dealer is that they had to have an actual machine enroute to have Serial number to get the deal. Doesn’t make sense with the production delays right now. Didn’t matter for me as they were able to get me my tractor in two weeks and that was within the promotion period. Makes a lot more sense to have one on order To get that promotion. May I ask why you are buying new and down sizing? Is it for the mid pto? If you are looking for fel work, your L2501 will do more than any B or LX series tractor. That was the reason we went with the L. Having a small horse farm I need lift capacity more than delux features or mid pto or rear pto for that matter.

Orange man

Equipment
Jul 23, 2014
WNY
We are going with a lx2610, It is in stock but still have to wait on a mower and loader. The reason to down size is to get a mid mount mower, the l2501 worked great for clearing out our land and now will be doing more mowing than loader work. I used a rear finish mower on the L but its really heavy for mowing. just got a new septic system installed and do not want to damage it. The rear finish mower works well but Its a real pain in the neck to use. The lx will be easier to store in the garage too.

Reactions: 1 users